[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
swib wrote:
HYPE is real

Maybe I will try to craft my first item! Atm I just need to hit a t1 fire resist in it and will be perfect for me use already.

Dont know if I will try to get anything beside this, since cust will increase a lot. Of course I will try to get +20% ES too.
If you want wed on it pray to Rngjesus
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Why use rainbowstrides? You can get boots w/ more res, es, and MS, and I don't see the point of spell block
"
swib wrote:
HYPE is real

Maybe I will try to craft my first item! Atm I just need to hit a t1 fire resist in it and will be perfect for me use already.

Dont know if I will try to get anything beside this, since cust will increase a lot. Of course I will try to get +20% ES too.

Mmmmm, Trying to Roll T1 WED on that will be painful...

On average, you get 1.5 (if lucky) T1 WED per 1EX worth of alts, aka 320 alts....

Now if you were to do that using ET / EX's.....

Although I must stress that, I find that rings should take a much more defensive role now...? Dps on Every LL ST builds is farr more than sufficient...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Sep 9, 2014, 7:21:41 PM
"
"
swib wrote:
HYPE is real

On average, you get 1.5 (if lucky) T1 WED per 1EX worth of alts, aka 320 alts....

Although I must stress that, I find that rings should take a much more defensive role now...? Dps on Every LL ST builds is farr more than sufficient...

Yeah but t1 lightning dmg is much harder than t1 WED. Ultimately, if you want a ring with wed, light dmg and accuracy, you'll have to et/ex WED. Just make sure you fill up the other slots before, put 20%ES on it right now
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
CabooseDog wrote:
Why use rainbowstrides? You can get boots w/ more res, es, and MS, and I don't see the point of spell block
you cant rly corrupt GG boots for +1 lvl of items using empower is nice lvl 26 disci + wrath or anger + wrath if you want more dps beats all the Mirror worthy boots for wander i would probably use mirror worthy boots if you wanna be more defensly (not using empower as wander only as ST)
Every Class 100
"
"
swib wrote:
HYPE is real

ye es flat and es % is a must now in my opinion but everybody has diffrent opinion and that guy has dimes shield aswell so we shouldnt start talking about it anyways or a world war forum massacre 2 is gonna start
Every Class 100
Boys, Play nice~

Everybody should be friends

:)
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
I dont have currency to craft it to perfection, sadly.

But I should get T1 fire if I have some luck. I mean, get a t1 resist are somehow easy (I think), but for me it needs to be fire to me cap resists.

If I get T1 fire resists I just need to get 20% ES. 1 craft will remain, unless I get something really good early while I'm trying to get fire t1.

I know what are you talking about saying that WED are hard. I never ever came close to reach a t1 WED in this ring playing with alterations, and I think I spent far more than 1 ex in alterations. So I really dont expect to get it unless I'm really luck searching for the t1 fire.

But in this ring t1 fire resist is what I need, even remaining one roll the ring will suit just fine for me.

The t1 light was with regal.

Sidenote: Fyndel, I use what switch me better in the current status of the game I'm. If I had ur equips I would use ur equips, sadly I dont have. I dont know why you have to be like this just because people have less currency than you. No one have to use the same items you use. I dont own half of the mirroed items you have in this bulid alone.

For a bit more ES and 6% block chance? Really? Dime shields cap my resist and give amazing ES and spell damage and cap my resists. This shield are the best FOR ME - in my current state. Never said that you had to change urs. And if I use your build and the shield works amazing for me, the shield are amazing for your build, period.

I will not mirror the shield you think its best and dont cap resist with it because I dont have a mirrored belt and a second mirrored ring, while my mirrored ring without 20% ES already is obsolete (with 15% all resist only).

But if you want so hard that people use the shield u think its best, lets go on. I make a mirror of it that I was intending to spend in mirroring a amulet and you pay me one exalt for each death I get by reflect. I think I can get the money back really quick this way. Maybe you think that this 6% block chance and a bit more of ES prevent my deaths with resists undercapped, who knows.
Last edited by swib on Sep 9, 2014, 8:56:37 PM
"
Boys, Play nice~

Everybody should be friends

:)

The war was fun. I would take t1 light damage over 43 flat ES any day though. But both are nice. At this point in the game, we already have too much ES and too much damage, so I guess pick whatever you would like more of.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
swib wrote:
I dont have currency to craft it to perfection, sadly.

But I should get T1 fire if I have some luck. I mean, get a t1 resist are somehow easy (I think), but for me it needs to be fire to me cap resists.

If I get T1 fire resists I just need to get 20% ES. 1 craft will remain, unless I get something really good early while I'm trying to get fire t1.

I know what are you talking about saying that WED are hard. I never ever came close to reach a t1 WED in this ring playing with alterations, and I think I spent far more than 1 ex in alterations. So I really dont expect to get it unless I'm really luck searching for the t1 fire.

But in this ring t1 fire resist is what I need, even remaining one roll the ring will suit just fine for me.

The t1 light was with regal.

Sidenote: Fyndel, I use what switch me better in the current status of the game I'm. If I had ur equips I would use ur equips, sadly I dont have. I dont know why you have to be like this just because people have less currency than you. No one have to use the same items you use. I dont own half of the mirroed items you have in this bulid alone.

For a bit more ES and 6% block chance? Really? Dime shields cap my resist and give amazing ES and spell damage and cap my resists. This shield are the best FOR ME - in my current state. Never said that you had to change urs. And if I use your build and the shield works amazing for me, the shield are amazing for your build, period.

I will not mirror the shield you think its best and dont cap resist with it because I dont have a mirrored belt and a second mirrored ring, while my mirrored ring without 20% ES already is obsolete (with 15% all resist only).
i dont want to start the war again so i keep this short , imo a mirror should only be used for the BIS setup meaning ALL perfect cause nobody would use it later again but pleas guys stopp saying ANYTHING about shields anymore i am fucking sick just stop and pleas dont quote this eather just forget it no need to answer everbody has his own opinions
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info