[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

are acuity gloves essential when i want to farm normal atziri?
"
melody921015 wrote:
are acuity gloves essential when i want to farm normal atziri?

nah
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

I wonder where's Phatgurl when you need her(him or whatever it is).

I demand Phatgurl to settle this.
"

Bunch of amateurs here.

Everyone knows that if you want to do the max dps with capped res, you need to make a PhatBuild. Only when you make a PhatBuild, will your PhatThrow do PhatDeeps.

The best shield is PhatSlaught Song Titanium Spirit Shield, not available for mirror. The #1 dagger is Phat Bane Ambusher, #2 dagger is Voe Etcher Ambusher.
Shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/242144

IGN: phatdood
"
phatdood wrote:
"

Bunch of amateurs here.

Everyone knows that if you want to do the max dps with capped res, you need to make a PhatBuild. Only when you make a PhatBuild, will your PhatThrow do PhatDeeps.

The best shield is PhatSlaught Song Titanium Spirit Shield, not available for mirror. The #1 dagger is Phat Bane Ambusher, #2 dagger is Voe Etcher Ambusher.

oh god I WTB Voe Etcher Ambusher. I'll take 10 copies.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
phatdood wrote:
"

Bunch of amateurs here.

oh god I WTB Voe Etcher Ambusher. I'll take 10 copies.

I don't really wanna make my dagger be on market though, but I will think about it since you guys really need it.
so by my count we have fyndel,Tommie_Sjukskriven,Xantaria and stzbttln all on probation. The heat is real.

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
HYPE is real

Maybe I will try to craft my first item! Atm I just need to hit a t1 fire resist in it and will be perfect for me use already.

Dont know if I will try to get anything beside this, since cust will increase a lot. Of course I will try to get +20% ES too.
"
swib wrote:
HYPE is real

Maybe I will try to craft my first item! Atm I just need to hit a t1 fire resist in it and will be perfect for me use already.

Dont know if I will try to get anything beside this, since cust will increase a lot. Of course I will try to get +20% ES too.

Just be careful and set your currency limits prior to going for it. Trying to hit something as tame as T1 Fire Resistance can easily take over 100 et/ex. I believe KiPad can attest to this.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
swib wrote:
HYPE is real

That's a sweet ring, congrats. What was the base, and did you yolo it?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info