[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I'm considering skipping US, VP, IR and going for ondar's + block to deal with reflect and as damage mitigation.

This will be the final build, what do you guys think? Viable? or worse than going US,VP,IR?

I believe this build will have a bit more 1h damage as well as an extra frenzy charge, also gives 4% evasion per frenzy charge for a total of +16% from just frenzy charges.

Let me know what you guys think

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0FtQx9EHsQfxGWFkAXLxmKGjIajxrbG60c3B0UHaoegSSwKMUo-isKLR8tgy2oL28wfDyOPeI-z0ZxRwZI7kuNTDVMs1AwUUdRYFXWVupW9VfJW_RfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnB9cLt4rnvXfeN_K3_GgKSDCYV9htGIQo2_j0aP-pAbkyeXBpfQmhObtZ2joqOnCKmVsZC0DLTFt9O31riTuT695r46wQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK037WitfL2RPbGttZ217bbtvU2-fhiOq66-7sGPLh8771S_ba-WP60vsJ_Kv_HA==
"
Dorick7 wrote:
I'm considering skipping US, VP, IR and going for ondar's + block to deal with reflect and as damage mitigation.

This will be the final build, what do you guys think? Viable? or worse than going US,VP,IR?

I believe this build will have a bit more 1h damage as well as an extra frenzy charge, also gives 4% evasion per frenzy charge for a total of +16% from just frenzy charges.

Let me know what you guys think

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0FtQx9EHsQfxGWFkAXLxmKGjIajxrbG60c3B0UHaoegSSwKMUo-isKLR8tgy2oL28wfDyOPeI-z0ZxRwZI7kuNTDVMs1AwUUdRYFXWVupW9VfJW_RfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnB9cLt4rnvXfeN_K3_GgKSDCYV9htGIQo2_j0aP-pAbkyeXBpfQmhObtZ2joqOnCKmVsZC0DLTFt9O31riTuT695r46wQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK037WitfL2RPbGttZ217bbtvU2-fhiOq66-7sGPLh8771S_ba-WP60vsJ_Kv_HA==
i had a good friend playing a evasion build and we were talking about it to maybe add it to the spectral build but the main problem is you cannot take acrobatics because of the es and if you wanna facetank shit like a boss you will need vaal pact and unwavering , dont think evasion will work well its cheaper for sure btw you rly have to take heart of the oak or your perma stunned
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
ADDED 7 new videos with some crazy shit enjoy , all 78 maps
Every Class 100
just killed uber atziri with the build video gonna be uploaded soon , dropped
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 19, 2014, 7:04:51 PM
Sick guide...
Looks pretty awesome :)

But i dont think its usefull if you dont have shavs/crown of eyes - i cant do a shit with lvl 70 and some decent gear xD
"
Deliqt wrote:
Sick guide...
Looks pretty awesome :)

But i dont think its usefull if you dont have shavs/crown of eyes - i cant do a shit with lvl 70 and some decent gear xD
ye thats why it says endgame in the title :P it should be something after you played alot
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 19, 2014, 7:45:23 PM
killed her again but i am gonna pause the guide abit until she dropped the gloves killed her 2 times out of 2 trys, so i dont have to worry about her getting killed to much
Every Class 100
"
killed her again but i am gonna pause the guide abit until she dropped the gloves killed her 2 times out of 2 trys, so i dont have to worry about her getting killed to much

Nice work. Can't wait for those gloves! (going to be insane)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

Nice work. Can't wait for those gloves! (going to be insane)
all i am gonna say is that i

Killed her 3rd time and the gloves dropped
gonna upload video now and update the guide sry for the down time^
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 20, 2014, 6:25:22 AM
updated the whole guide and uber atziri videos too
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type