[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

what i must have fist best item /crown/dagger/shavs chest?
"
"
"
what? why do you have minion nodes dafuq

So you will answer a question or that? Who cares, which nodes taken, its from summoner build, but i'm asking about passive tree starting point. Look at first topic passive tree examples and my. Starting point is different, but i guess, its old passive tree showed in first message. (waiting for reset passive tree and i will take nodes for this nice build)
your english is very very broken but i will try to answer the mass you wrote , just remove the mana nodes and get the spell dmg nodes?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Bradh82 wrote:
Ah k thanks, will do some testing. I usually dont have leech in there, was doing some testing on double reflect maps an forgot to take it out. Other than the obvious gems an gear, is there anything else that u can c that i should fix? i was thinking of getting rid of one of the 6% es nodes an the bandit att speed an using the 2 points on 12% phys dagger damage an depth perception node ive only got 82% accuracy and that node will give me a decent amount more accuracy, or would it be better using those 2 points and getting mana geyser so i can run gmp easier?

Im gonna try get a all res roll on the 1st ring after the update. Other than that, yea im tryin to get some currency so i can update some of my other items, but getting currency is a grind an a half so its gonna take a while
you need both mana geysr and the accuracy probably get mana geysr for gmp first
Every Class 100
"
Jezzi wrote:
what i must have fist best item /crown/dagger/shavs chest?
You need chest + helm 100% or nothing will work or rly bad then dagger then gloves rest is optional
Every Class 100
Is it possible to do lioneye's paw with Prism Guardian?
"
TomRaidcrash wrote:
Is it possible to do lioneye's paw with Prism Guardian?
possible yes but fucking terrible bad , your es is gonna suffer alot but you could try it its still like 3-5k es depending on gear
Every Class 100
How can u get 100k+ dps with greater. im stacking at 21k dps with wrath, anger, hatred, charges and bloodrage. I know my dagger has low dps, but i thouht weapon dps isnt that important.

Ty
Last edited by sicky1990 on Aug 7, 2014, 5:43:24 AM
Just a few things from first glance: Show you passive tree, don't use Hatred without physical dagger, level up your gems (especially auras), get WED on rings, divine your shavs (pls), get faster dagger.
"
sicky1990 wrote:
How can u get 100k+ dps with greater. im stacking at 21k dps with wrath, anger, hatred, charges and bloodrage. I know my dagger has low dps, but i thouht weapon dps isnt that important.

Ty
XD pleas bro
Every Class 100
"
"
sicky1990 wrote:

Ty
XD pleas bro

wow ty that was helpfull, i just wanted to know from which piece of gear the biggest dmg boost is coming ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info