[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
auea1 wrote:
in your opinion guys is better faster proj or faster attack during the uber atziri fight ?
faster attacks with not so good gear added accuracy and with phys heavy base gear phys projjetcile lvl 21 ideal

so whit good gear st-pcoc-incr crit dmg-phis project-addiotional acc-wed ?
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
"
"
auea1 wrote:
in your opinion guys is better faster proj or faster attack during the uber atziri fight ?
faster attacks with not so good gear added accuracy and with phys heavy base gear phys projjetcile lvl 21 ideal

so whit good gear st-pcoc-incr crit dmg-phis project-addiotional acc-wed ?

st-pcoc-critdmg-wed-physproj-faster attack
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Loath Bane vs Wrath Fang...

I've finally got enough currency to buy a mirrored weapon.
But which would be more effective? (Not sure about changes in new upcoming patch)
"
definitionz wrote:
Loath Bane vs Wrath Fang...

I've finally got enough currency to buy a mirrored weapon.
But which would be more effective? (Not sure about changes in new upcoming patch)

Wrath but maybe you wanna wait till the fate of CoE is determined.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi alex, was just after ur opinion on my build and what could be improved on? dont have a lvld or q gmp so runnin lmp. 114k dps with lmp, not sure if thats good or not. Also sitting on just over 6800 es and ive gotta run purity of fire coz otherwise im under capped, and clarity is there to kill rest of my life off and to help gen a little as ive only got 212 spare mana :( should i grab mana geyser?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFkAXLxiwGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPospi2DLagvbzQKN2Y74TyOP5tCo0NjRIFGcUcGVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamTnZp5tGW-ecFZwu3FNcql2CHvXfeN_xoCkgwmFfYbRiEKLeo9Gj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6brpwinK6yqsZC0DLTFtzG31riTuT7AGsHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tZ227b1Nvn3CPhiOL35c_qGOq66-7sGPba9zL46_rS-wk=

Gear

I cant afford any better rings/ammy/legacy shavs or auxium atm. saving for those atm

thanks in advance for any help

edit: need to get rid of bandit att speed, but that can wait till tree reset
Last edited by Bradh82 on Aug 6, 2014, 8:53:05 AM
Last edited by Life2v on Aug 6, 2014, 10:00:26 AM
"
what? why do you have minion nodes dafuq
Every Class 100
"
Bradh82 wrote:
Hi alex, was just after ur opinion on my build and what could be improved on? dont have a lvld or q gmp so runnin lmp. 114k dps with lmp, not sure if thats good or not. Also sitting on just over 6800 es and ive gotta run purity of fire coz otherwise im under capped, and clarity is there to kill rest of my life off and to help gen a little as ive only got 212 spare mana :( should i grab mana geyser?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFkAXLxiwGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPospi2DLagvbzQKN2Y74TyOP5tCo0NjRIFGcUcGVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamTnZp5tGW-ecFZwu3FNcql2CHvXfeN_xoCkgwmFfYbRiEKLeo9Gj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6brpwinK6yqsZC0DLTFtzG31riTuT7AGsHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tZ227b1Nvn3CPhiOL35c_qGOq66-7sGPba9zL46_rS-wk=

Gear

I cant afford any better rings/ammy/legacy shavs or auxium atm. saving for those atm

thanks in advance for any help

edit: need to get rid of bandit att speed, but that can wait till tree reset
upgrade your ring that doesnt have wed on it and try to maybe get a legacy prism so you are fire res capped? and get 23 q crit dmg and remove the lifeleech and put in weapon ele dmg lvl 21 and remove that added accuracy gem and put vaal haste in there + remove lmp and faster attacks and use faster proj+gmp and then get mana geysr ( only if you map for uber lmp or single is better ) + try to get lvl 4 enhance 23q bloodrage helps alot too
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 6, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
"
"
what? why do you have minion nodes dafuq

So you will answer a question or that? Who cares, which nodes taken, its from summoner build, but i'm asking about passive tree starting point. Look at first topic passive tree examples and my. Starting point is different, but i guess, its old passive tree showed in first message. (waiting for reset passive tree and i will take nodes for this nice build)
Last edited by Life2v on Aug 6, 2014, 11:16:05 AM
Ah k thanks, will do some testing. I usually dont have leech in there, was doing some testing on double reflect maps an forgot to take it out. Other than the obvious gems an gear, is there anything else that u can c that i should fix? i was thinking of getting rid of one of the 6% es nodes an the bandit att speed an using the 2 points on 12% phys dagger damage an depth perception node ive only got 82% accuracy and that node will give me a decent amount more accuracy, or would it be better using those 2 points and getting mana geyser so i can run gmp easier?

Im gonna try get a all res roll on the 1st ring after the update. Other than that, yea im tryin to get some currency so i can update some of my other items, but getting currency is a grind an a half so its gonna take a while

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info