Framerate drops rapidly

Bumping with data...

8gb ram
7200rpm hdd
6520g (Yes its Radeon ofc.)
quad core 1.6 ghz

Ice Shot + LMP + Fork
this one is the worse, it makes huge jumps in frame time and makes the lagspikes on screen.
Spoiler

Lightning Arrow + LMP + Fork
This one isnt as bad as ice shot, but can still make lagspikes on impact against bigger groups.
Spoiler

Poison Arrow + LMP + Fork
This one wasnt that bad, it was all smooth and no lagspikes, only low fps when many poison arrows active.
Spoiler

Puncture + LMP + Pierce
this one makes a bleeding effect on the target, so i would assume that it would make some kind of lagg, but no it didnt really do anything.
Spoiler
How do i change my signature?
I have an ati and I get frame rate drops, from 100+ to zero (which lasts maybe a couple of hundred milliseconds). It is much worse peak times which suggests it's not all client side.
Same problems with HD 5770, would be absolutely lovely to get some GGG response to these problems.
IGN : Mureekuha
I'd feel a lot better about the Radeon issue if I could find a single GGG response to it
Both myself and my friend has ati cards and we got the same issue as everybody else. Any GGG response about the issue would be nice.

Completely unplayable. I shoot one lightning arrow and my friend is forced to stand and hit his skillbutton and hope he hits anything until he delags/fps catches up and can move on.
same problem, AMD Radeon HD 7770

These Skill-Graphics are killing my card, unplayble when i use some skills/or when im in a group+when some random raremobs appear. Hope there will be some options to but them down or off.

Edit: Did someone tried the 13.2 Catalyst-Beta Update? Maybe this will help.
Last edited by Braindead22 on Feb 13, 2013, 6:50:47 AM
Same problems, using Radeon HD5870
IGN: ZeddAC
Last edited by zeddius on Feb 13, 2013, 4:41:52 AM
ati 7850
same problem, frames 100+ to 0
IGN: ungraceful
ATI 5870.
Same Issue
All this is on GGGs Radar, but they are not currently working on it, afaik.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info