Framerate drops rapidly

Me and my brothers computer have same problem and we both have ati cards!
ign: Hikaku
ok. same problem here. guess what? ATI HD 6670... fuck off.
Me and friend both with ATI graphics card have frame spikes every time someone casts a skill for the first time per map.

I run a Bulldozer 8350 Eight-Core
8gb DDR max clock
ATI 7870

and it runs like shit for the first 1 minute of every map then 100-200 fps after that because I have to run PoE on lowest settings so I don't die during the spike phase.

I swapped the game from my hard drive to my solid state and no performance difference.

It's pretty silly in this day and age why developers don't test their games on both Nvidia and ATI for obvious reasons.
IGN: @MITHLK ~ That's with an L.
Same problem here with Radeon 5850.
Sigh, fps drops with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 series. :( Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
Last edited by Arokwa on Feb 5, 2013, 4:04:16 PM
Same problem here. I don't have a good PC, but it runs smoothly most of the time in around 40-60 FPS, but when some UNIQUE monster or a BOSS appears, then it's just starts lagging very much to the extent that i can't play, so have to run away from those Uniques. I barely died in normal on Marveil (having 500 HP) becuase of this problem. I running it on ATI 4850.
same (big) problem. particularly in multiplayer with mass spell effect.

Config :

ATI HD7870
I7 3770k
16Gb ram
Win 7 x64 clean
SSD

I have try with all low graphic settings, last catalyst driver but no change.
(No problem with other games.)
same problem here with my ati
ign: ZeoZergs
I have also Radeon 4800 series display card (ATI) and I have huge FPS drops in boss fights.

Boss fights are unplayable which results me sitting in a corner and hoping for the best.
Last edited by Templarion on Feb 6, 2013, 8:30:48 AM
I've got an ATI HD6850 OC and this is the only game I am having FPS issues with. (not on crysis, farcry, or any of that on full detail)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info