Beta keys.. and what your doing while waiting

The only games that i'm interest at the moment are PoE and D3.
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
D1 Abysmal =)
I've been playing minecraft, League of Legends, Call of Duty 4, and the constantly-check-my-email-for-a-beta-invite game! :D
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Im playig Path of Exile in my mind!
Been playing a lot of Heroes of Newerth and Dead Island with a bit of Space Pirates And Zombies mixed in.
Proud Kiwi Game Developer
in all despair ive resorted to WoW, please save meh :p
Since i've been craving a game such as this one and D3 i figured id give Torchlight a try and love it :) It bides the time nicely i find. Plus Minecraft just got its new update.
http://www.youtube.com/user/IAISISbeta?feature=mhee
Reloaded Titan Quest and the expansion pack back on the HD the other day. Having fun going through again with a magic user this time around. Still rotate through with Torchlight and Borderlands. I'm still paying my subscription to WoW but am having a very hard time logging in these days.

I did try Dungeon Siege 3 and soon discovered what a magnificent piece of steaming crap it is. I'm pretty sure that will put the nail in the coffin on that series.
Last edited by Jive299 on Sep 19, 2011, 11:07:55 PM
I've been trying to behave while I wait for my luck to come good with access to the beta!

What i've been doing to pass the time is playing Lord of the Rings Online and Dead Island... as well as sit in the IRC channel and try and be a socialite so that I could possibly get in.. all good fun

While waiting for the timer, how about these games that you should try? These are good and worth passing your time.

StarCraft II - c'mon who would not have heard of this?
Bastion - good game and I bought this on steam.
Botherlands - freaking huge fps cum RPG, really really good. I played with it, it was so good.
Diablo (hellfire) and diablo 2 (LOD)- good ol classic. Why not.
Torchlight - one of the first few good updated diablo style game.

How about facebook apps??
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info