Beta keys.. and what your doing while waiting

Things what i do along the school are:

Mortal Kombat with my Wife.

Some Dead Island..

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine! (try it out)

Forums and L.A Noire :)
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
"
Timeclock wrote:
Since i've been craving a game such as this one and D3 i figured id give Torchlight a try and love it :) It bides the time nicely i find. Plus Minecraft just got its new update.

You should. Torchlight I feel is one of those games that set the benchmark as my ideal diablo 3 replacement.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
I'm pretty sure there would be tons of people here that have not heard of the Diablo 2 mod, Median XL.

It is AWESOMESAUCE...

You can check it out here:

http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/

If you want more information and get an idea of the popularity and how deep it is, check out the forums there.

"
azaroth wrote:
I'm pretty sure there would be tons of people here that have not heard of the Diablo 2 mod, Median XL.

It is AWESOMESAUCE...

You can check it out here:

http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/

If you want more information and get an idea of the popularity and how deep it is, check out the forums there.

Actually I did play MedianXL. Classes completely revamp. It was probably most successful d2 mod.

Anyone play d1 hellfire mod TheHell? Freaking tonnes harder than the actual game and your success largely depends on equipment or you're gonna get gg-ed very badly!
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

I pretty much just sit on the computer and wait to get an invite to this (or the d3 beta), or I just do homework. I really hope something happens soon.
Battlefield BC 2
Stacraft 2
or watching some Streams bout PoE and D3.
Lol townie of course it is better if we're playing d3 or poe for ourselves instead of watching.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info