Beta keys.. and what your doing while waiting

Hey all. so after i've looked around for a few days and seen that beta keys are being given away like Heart transplants. its been my goal to find another game to play while waiting on the timer and or an awesome person to give away a friend invite. what is everyone out there playing? FPS? MMO? Arpg?
Currently playing:

League of Legends
Dead Island
Titan Quest
F.E.A.R. 3
Bastion
Avadon: Black Fortress

That's all currently, at least for PC. =3
I've been playing Allods online the past couple days, I've never been an MMORPG guy but I think I really like this one, and it's free to play!
Choping zombies in dead island with friends and playing planescape again.
"
Trebbs wrote:
I've been playing Allods online the past couple days, I've never been an MMORPG guy but I think I really like this one, and it's free to play!

I used to play Allods but it takes too long to level and I still fear it's a fairly big Pay-to-Win title. =/
watching youtube mostly

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

"
Ularewolf wrote:
"
Trebbs wrote:

I used to play Allods but it takes too long to level and I still fear it's a fairly big Pay-to-Win title. =/

Yep this game is P2W game.For high end pvp,pve u need to buy some crap from the cashshop to increase your stats also the runes for enchants are hard to get to high tears and they are selling them in the shop etc.I used to play to 36,but i ragequit this crap.
strip clubs they not give no beta key to me so i have to do the next thing have fun with strippers
Currently reading a Wheel of Time and wishing I had another of a Song of Ice and Fire. If you haven't read that, you will get a beta key before you are done I think.
I've been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 in between casual raiding in WoW. Then there's the quite a lot of unplayed games sitting in my Steam account since the last sale.

Just finished reading WoT for the second time a couple of months ago. The last one cannot come soon enough!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info