[Inv] *Active Casualish Hardcore Guild*

up
up
Last edited by Opec on Apr 23, 2014, 9:28:02 AM
hey guys, i'm looking for a guild for invasion. currently have a level 46 marauder with decent stats but would like other people to play with and help me figure out the game. PM me in game or msg me here. PoE character - Dymme.

I'm in EST and play evenings / weekends. 27 y/o, work full time and going to get my MBA in the fall.
Hey there,

IGN is Searuhtur, and I exclusively play invasion. Current character is lvl 66, looking to do Crematorium or Maps soon.

I play mostly solo, since my computer can't deal with too many players, but would like to small party map (2-4). My char is an aura carrier (currently Hatred, Grace, Clarity, and soon Discipline/Determination/Purity of X too) with EK and cursing (enfeeble for now, eventually enfeeble and temp chains/ele weakness - safety first!). would like guild helpers for things like merc piety and so on, and would of course be returning the favour to any members who need aid. Also, would be nice to have rushers in case I die to 1-shots (and I would also return those favours)!

Also have a reasonably large maintained shop for popular gems, q gems, and (mostly) pre-map gear. Would bro-deal to guild members and so on.

Message me in game if you guys are interested!

Searuhtur
Recently restarted playing, want to give invasion a try. Active gamer with mic.

IGN: Zeinova / ZinShen
IGN: Zeinova
up
bumped and invited everyone that I missed!
US east and highly active looking for a guild. Started pretty recently, highest character is around 43. IGN Gainsss contact me if anything
Hey I would love to join, IGN ExileZestalingrad . My highest character was a 83 marauder in Nemesis, who is still in hc league. My main in invasion just ripped :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info