[Inv] *Active Casualish Hardcore Guild*

I want to preface this...if you are invited to the guild and I decide you are annoying and and idiot....you will get kicked quick. I don't tolerate idiots.

*Going to work. Msg any of the officers that may or may not be online.*

http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/4195

Hello Exiles!

Hey, myself and my buds are trying to expand our group a little bit. A little about ourselves:

Our avg age is 25-30
We all have real life committments
Fun takes priority
Helpful
We are spread out amongst time zones (US, Netherlands, Australia, Mexico, Korea)

We have a Mumble server and participation is welcome and encouraged, but not mandatory.

These are our only rules:

Be Mature, but have a sense of humor
Be Helpful
Don't be an ass

Guild has 40+ stash tabs
Guild has room for 200 people (currently 60'ish...but only about 10 regulars or so)
Mumble channel (strongly encouraged for party play)

We are playing the Invasion league mostly (guild stashes set up in all leagues though) as we all had LOTS of fun playing Onslaught/Nemesis. Most all of us had characters into the mid-80's at some point. You are more than welcome to join with us or not. It won't be required to play with us :)

If you are a casual and just want to hang out in Mumble, slay monsters and have a good time...hit us up. PM me or post here and i'll message ya.

I've only had to kick a couple people out of the guild during Nemesis. One guy was just constantly annoying and another guy was trying to buy cheap off guild members and sell high on trade chat.

Message me here or whisper me in game at IGN: TooCrzyToLive
Last edited by crzytimes on Apr 27, 2014, 4:56:46 PM
Hey guys my IGN is(until I RIP again) "ItsDumpsterTime" in Invasion League
I am a full time student and working 15ish hours a week so I can really only play nights and weekends and of course a ton during breaks(yay childhood!).

I would love to join the guild as running with randoms can be super boring if they don't chat back and/or are dicks.

I am currently 22 years old and I don't sound like a small child or Justin Beaver. Let me know if there is room for me in the guild as I would love to join you guys for some fun times.

I am in the US West time zone aka Pacific. Thanks!
Hi, my IGN is Arvka. I just started a new character in Invasion. I'm a college student from US east coast. Play this game all the time!
Bump and invite sent Arvka
up
up
uppers
Going to sleep...but inbox me and I'll add more people tomorrow.
Invite me to your guild, seems fun.

Invasion league,

lvl 75 SB witch, running solo maps up to 68's

lvl 45 CoC split arrow ranger, currently just progressing through cruel.

Name(s):

ElveElve

Elve_

Thanks, i might PM you in game to talk more. Cheers, hope i wont rip by then :D
uppity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info