[Inv] *Active Casualish Hardcore Guild*

up
up
up
Hey, my currenct guild is inactive and therefor im looking for a new guild/community to hang out with im currently lv 83 on inv
im from the Netherlands and my ign is NoeNoe
28 year old from the UK just looking for some lads to banter/map with!

Started POE around about release (well, I was in the beta ages before that but never gave it the time); have only ever played Nemesis or Invasion. My highest leveled character to date was an 88 on Nemesis!

I just ripped yesterday @ 62 on Invasion, and I'm planning on rerolling more or less the same spec but this time I'm using my saved up currency to bankroll the shit out of it and get back into maps :) Usually play with some IRL mates but most of them are taking a break from Invasion, so I figured what the hell :)

IGN is JYON_TURBOCUNT

Peace! :)
bump adding you both! sorry haven't checked the thread in a couple days
up
Hi there.
I have a characters in both Ambush and Invasion,but i play mostly Invasion.
I'm 24,have a day job and doing my masters degree and looking for someone to do maps once i get to it.
I play mostly self-found or self-crafted,and besides some people to party for maps and chat i
won't ask for anything else.
Monday to Friday activity is between 1-5h and in weekends more.
Time zone GMT+2.
IGN SecondCircleSinner(Invasion) and SecCirSin(Ambush).
"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."-Sun Tzu
Hi, former standard player here. I have a lot of experience in standard and have been playing since open beta. Mostly on at night, (-8 GMT). I've decided to move to HC leagues because I prefer the atmosphere a lot more than standard. I also like to help other players and often I give away items I dont need and I like keeping the guild stash stocked and organized. IGN: Boogerman_HC -thanks!
US east coast location here. Highest level currently on invasion is 61. I'm highly active, and my IGN is Confucianism contact me there for more information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info