[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
ffogell wrote:
I can't see my torment character.

(I click on torment then click on ugrade and my character dont show in the listbox but it works for standard and hardcore).

Unfortunately, I can't replicate the problem, can you try pressing clear and reload everything from the server, and/or re-installing the extension and letting me know if it still happens?

Can you make a sample character if you have a free slot and see if it also affect the bloodlines?

Is anyone else seeing the issue?
"
bjax wrote:
"
Jalish wrote:
Another request :)

I noticed when I was trying to find all items of a certain base type (e.g. Ambusher or Harbinger) that it doesn't include the type in the Name or Type columns for Rare items (for Normal and Magic items it is mentioned in the Name column).

Is it possible to either have the complete item name in the Name column or a new column for Base Type/Sub Type please?

N.B. This only seems to affect Rare items

Thanks again for this awesome tool! I'd be lost and drowning in items without it :)

I added a column called TypeLine that should have what you want. Should be out shortly.

Awesome! Works great, thank you very much :)
It's been months since this gave me anything but a small subset of my items rendering it useless. Tried being patient and waiting for it to fetch everything etc. Was logged in to the forums.
"
Joo wrote:
It's been months since this gave me anything but a small subset of my items rendering it useless. Tried being patient and waiting for it to fetch everything etc. Was logged in to the forums.

Sorry to hear that it hasn't been working, I don't know what I can debug the issue you are having without more feedback.

Can you try pressing clear and refresh everything from the server under the refresh tabs button? Then I would suggest trying to uninstall / reinstall the plugin if you haven't already.

If you don't mind can you provide screenshots of any errors you are receiving in the javascript console log (command + J on macs / control + shift + J on windows/linux)?

Have you tried other tools such as procurement and are they able to download your items?

Looty relies heavily on caching data it receives from GGG's servers to work around the throttling constraints they impose. The protocol they use for transmitting data wasn't designed with this in mind occasionally the cache will get into a bad state and have to be blown away and recreated. If that isn't the issue, then it's likely some deeper bug that I need to fix urgently.

Thanks for your feedback! Let me know if any or none of this works so that I can help other people get unstuck or if I can help more, sorry again to hear that the tool isn't working for you.
I've only used it for like 1min. But I can see that a great deal of work has been put into this. Thumbs up!
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Excellent Tool:)
Great job!
Great tool
Free bump. Best tool here and utterly indispensable.
Bump!

Please update with the 1 month league.
Bye
Peter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info