[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

v0.2.1.42 (2014-12-15)
Fixed stash tab buttons not turning red during reloads
Tweaks to map view

Thanks for the heads up guys
"
bjax wrote:
"
Sundrino wrote:
hi bjax saw that you implemented a maps button but sadly when i click on it i get a screen full of map names and icon after the name all unsorted displayed all over the screen.
what i meant was something similar to the wealth tab with a list and amount of maps

like:
78´s : #12
77´s : #23
76´s : #1

and so on and when i click on the 78´s line it displays
Courtyard : #7
Shipyard : #5

cheers!

Yeah it's a work in progress, I should have probably hidden the button. I was hoping to make it similar to what you are describing however It was not as easy to implement as I had hoped so I stopped working on it to think of a way to work around how GGG presents the map names in the API for magic maps.

just wanted to clarify what i meant few days ago bjax you are doing a fantastic job with looty. really like the new wooden brighter look and the buttons stand out more clearly.
regarding the maps yeah i havent thought about you having to parse white/blue/yellow/unique maps both id´d and unid´d for the list throwing you problems seeing that with normal items it works fine. take your time with it its not really that important just a neat little overview one could use every once in a while like the wealth tab.
"
Sundrino wrote:
"
bjax wrote:
"
Sundrino wrote:
hi bjax saw that you implemented a maps button but sadly when i click on it i get a screen full of map names and icon after the name all unsorted displayed all over the screen.
what i meant was something similar to the wealth tab with a list and amount of maps

like:
76´s : #1

and so on and when i click on the 78´s line it displays
Courtyard : #7
Shipyard : #5

cheers!

Yeah it's a work in progress, I should have probably hidden the button. I was hoping to make it similar to what you are describing however It was not as easy to implement as I had hoped so I stopped working on it to think of a way to work around how GGG presents the map names in the API for magic maps.

just wanted to clarify what i meant few days ago bjax you are doing a fantastic job with looty. really like the new wooden brighter look and the buttons stand out more clearly.
regarding the maps yeah i havent thought about you having to parse white/blue/yellow/unique maps both id´d and unid´d for the list throwing you problems seeing that with normal items it works fine. take your time with it its not really that important just a neat little overview one could use every once in a while like the wealth tab.

Thanks Sundrino! I updated the maps page a bit, it doesn't collapse or anything however it will at least show number of maps by level.
Is it updated for Torment?
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:

Yes it should work for Torment/Bloodlines.
"
bjax wrote:
using a new language called ScalaJS

Scala.js is no programming language but a crosscode compiler. Just to be exact.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
bjax wrote:
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:

Yes it should work for Torment/Bloodlines.

Just updated my chrome. Apparently that was bottleneck. And WOW!!! Great job on new update, much more visually appealing.

EDIT: I do like the option of the black background, though. I hope that returns or there can be an option to change the background colour when I play in the dark.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Dec 20, 2014, 12:31:16 AM
Bump for amazing tool!
Last edited by Kalimyst on Dec 28, 2014, 8:37:25 AM
Awesome tool. Really really useful! Thanks for making this.

Earlier in the thread, someone asked if it was possible to get the source data. I would really like to see some kind of JSON export, so I can integrate with other tools I'm working on.

I'm working on a tool that can check items in game and measure it relative to the items in the stash, so it is easy to check if the actual item is batter than the ones in the stash or not, and there worth keeping.

It would help a lot if I didn't have to make my own stash downloader :-).
"
PowerGNU wrote:
Awesome tool. Really really useful! Thanks for making this.

Earlier in the thread, someone asked if it was possible to get the source data. I would really like to see some kind of JSON export, so I can integrate with other tools I'm working on.

I'm working on a tool that can check items in game and measure it relative to the items in the stash, so it is easy to check if the actual item is batter than the ones in the stash or not, and there worth keeping.

It would help a lot if I didn't have to make my own stash downloader :-).

That's a feature I would like as well. What are you thinking in terms of how you present the information to the users? I was hoping to develop an item score + better item comparisons in the tooltips similar to what is available in the upgrades view with some diablo 3 level +/- differentials on the cards.

How would you like to get the data? Are you writing your tool in javascript? If so I can either include it as a separate source in the extension, or if you give me a url for your site and I can possibily whitelist that site and use something like https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/messaging#external-webpage, or you can look at the export csv stuff that is already there, and an export to json could be created but the users probably aren't going to want to have to re-export, open your tool and then match that up with their inventory everything they want to get information.
Last edited by bjax on Jan 2, 2015, 5:51:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info