Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Has anyone redone the walkthrough section, given that berserking has moved? the change doesn't affect the final build, but...
Hello dudes, I got some questions about LS.
Which suppgems are you using on it?
I tried with this gems the guide suggested, but im not happy with this.
It only hits 3 minions, so why I should use it as AOE.
My other question is, how you manage to get enough DEX to use Fork, Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Chain. Somebody wanna share the experience with this suppgems?
Thx for help.
"
gravix wrote:
Hello dudes, I got some questions about LS.
Which suppgems are you using on it?
I tried with this gems the guide suggested, but im not happy with this.
It only hits 3 minions, so why I should use it as AOE.
My other question is, how you manage to get enough DEX to use Fork, Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Chain. Somebody wanna share the experience with this suppgems?
Thx for help.

I Use those:
Spoiler

But I'm going to switch phis dmg into fork, as now I got an amulet that give me the necessary dex, (it answer the second question).

Its not an AoE, but hit everyone in your front, with fork/LMP/chains way more. Items with light/fire/phis dmg increased will help your final DPS, IAS will as well. But see that your weapon is the main core when it become to DPS, if you have an crappy weapon, you'll get crappu DPS.
IGN: Salatiel
Can some of you guys post your weapon?
"
Mamoux wrote:

I'm level 73:
"
Mamoux wrote:

my weapon which I use for leveling :) (lvl req < 30)
Just thought I'd post back to this thread, firstly to thank you, because I had built my templar into a dead-end, and after re-assignment, he is now more tanky and his survivability has gone up.

My current skill tree is here:

I've deviated from the recommended build with more intelligence, mainly in order to use a Supreme Truth Crystal Sceptre.

My current Glacial Hammer DPS is around 1200-1300, while Lightning Strike is around 400 DPS.

I am really hoping to boost these DPS but have been having trouble getting items more than 4L, so limiting what I can do in the skill gem area. Are there specific nodes or other areas I should be looking at?
Last edited by pireze on Mar 26, 2013, 7:49:21 PM

Level 82 playing SC, enjoying the build. Its my first and only character though. I cant compare it with other builds. I can do lvl 71 maps without any problems.

Stats
Spoiler

Armour: 6562
Block: 40%
Elemental Resist: 80%
Chaos Resist: -19%
Liferegen/sec: 269
Life: 4960
DPS Glacial Hammer: Unbuffed: 9773 Buffed: 10919
DPS Lightning Strike: Unbuffed 6456 Buffed: 7579

Equipment
Spoiler