[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Really enjoying this build so far its really strong and fun i have got all items needed except aegis up to cruel atm level 37 so far and its working fine im running vitality to keep me going for now while leveling grace.

Do you think a vitality would be good instead of grace or is grace a needed im only using vitality for now for the regen until i get better rings/amulet so just thought id ask.

I could easily afford an aegis but what would be a cheaper option?
Last edited by Rovian on Apr 2, 2014, 6:39:55 PM
Aegis is not needed for the build, it helps alot but it's not needed at all. If you want to use another shield try to find something with high block %, also you would have to swap the armor/es nodes near the templar tree for something that fits that shield and your gear some more.

As for Vitality, I did level a Vitality gem while I was leveling up, but it became clear that it wasn't very good, it might be good at low level but Grace is just plain better.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Apr 3, 2014, 3:46:53 AM
Just thought id keep you updated on how im progressing on your build in ambush.

Just a question what do you think about these boots

They have a lot of resists is what i was going for so i could have less resists to aim for on my amulets and rings.

Currently level 44 and my current gear is

I know my facebreakers are kinda low i have some 770% But for some odd reason when i try to make it a 4 socket it wont let me :/
Well boots are ok, but they do lack health, but should be fine to level with and early mapping.

Gear isn't bad, hell it's probably better than what I had at lv44. I assume you feel you lack life leech since you're using a life leech ring with no physical damage?

Those Facebreakers that won't 4 socket are too low item level, 4 socket is minimum item level 28.
Thanks for the reply yeah they do i thought they would hold up to 70 maps and by then i am sure i will have more currency so ill upgrade :)

Nope im not feeling lack of life leech best ring i could find for now hahaa, i havent really tried to buy much gear just the uniques thats it just kinda ones i already had in my stash

And ahhhh thanks for the info now i know! :)))

Both me and my dad are trying the build and we both are doing great he is higher level than me and we are both enjoying it.

So thanks.

EDIT: I was thinking would it be so bad spending 2 points and getting diamond flesh at the bottom?
Last edited by Rovian on Apr 3, 2014, 6:19:08 PM
2 points for 12% res is alot, if you only need 6% you could grab the 1 node near Vaal Pact, at least untill you can get the resistance while holding a shield nodes above the templar area.
Can this build work for Bringer of Rain?
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
Can this build work for Bringer of Rain?

Read the 2nd post, I wrote a few words about it.
I was wondering what if you took out tempest shield put reduced mana - grace - hatred in the shield slots and level up gems offset gems in a 2nd weapon that frees up a 4l what do you think about another CwDT setup or something? Just curious on your thoughts on it.
"
Rovian wrote:
I was wondering what if you took out tempest shield put reduced mana - grace - hatred in the shield slots and level up gems offset gems in a 2nd weapon that frees up a 4l what do you think about another CwDT setup or something? Just curious on your thoughts on it.

Sure, sounds like a good idea. Not sure on what games to put on the extra CwDT though, probably some higher level CwDT + Immortal call + Increased Duration. It will mean you'll have to take the extra Endurance Charge nodes to make this worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info