[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

I just have a question about why you use Abyssus and take Resolute Technique? Is the 40-60 phys damage that worth it for a helm without res or life especially in invasion? Also what did you use to level?
"
Mürgle wrote:
I just have a question about why you use Abyssus and take Resolute Technique? Is the 40-60 phys damage that worth it for a helm without res or life especially in invasion? Also what did you use to level?

Resolute Technique is a must for any Facebreaker build, you can't crit while unarmed either way.

As for Abyssus, it pretty much doubles your dps, yes it's abit suicidal but then again, I don't play on Hardcore.

I leveled with Goldrim I think, untill level 60 where I swapped to Abyssus.
Oh I see. Well I am thinking about adapting your build. I am going to go immortal call with max edur charges and just perma 12 sec immortal so that I don't have to deal with the negative effects of Abyssus since I'm playing invasion. When did you go cyclone? Right at 24? Also what's your opinion on Val Cyclone?
"
Mürgle wrote:
Oh I see. Well I am thinking about adapting your build. I am going to go immortal call with max edur charges and just perma 12 sec immortal so that I don't have to deal with the negative effects of Abyssus since I'm playing invasion. When did you go cyclone? Right at 24? Also what's your opinion on Val Cyclone?

Vaal Cyclone is a waste of sockets on this build, the only free sockets you got are on the shield and 2 links on Vaal Cyclone wont do any (decent) damage.

I started using cyclone at 24, it's really quite easy to substain since you're already doing alot of damage and you leech back alot, do use Perandus Crest for that extra leech to help you substain blood magic without problems.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Mar 26, 2014, 7:16:23 PM
Interesting, I just realized that if I went the inc dur + euduring cry + immortal call build, I could forget about speccing anything into shields after I get a decent immortal call timer and then spec into buff duration passives. This is all true, correct? What is your opinion?
Can't comment on that, I don't have experience with running immortal call on all charges. But I assume you'll have trouble with late bosses that do alot of spell damage, the bosses I usually swap to Saffell's Frame for, if you drop too many block nodes.
This is like the BEST build ever! :D Atleast I'm enjoying my self. Thanks ShakkaFL! :D

What are your thought on BloodRage? - Do we max it or just keep it low lvl?
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 27, 2014, 2:39:06 AM
"
Leeown wrote:
This is like the BEST build ever! :D Atleast I'm enjoying my self. Thanks ShakkaFL! :D

Glad you liked the build.

About Blood Rage, well that depends if you have some chaos resistance or not, but in most cases just level it to max, as long as you hit something you shouldnt get killed by it. I can substain lv20 with -30% CR without much problem, ofcourse that depends on which map mods.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:

About Blood Rage, well that depends if you have some chaos resistance or not, but in most cases just level it to max, as long as you hit something you shouldnt get killed by it. I can substain lv20 with -30% CR without much problem, ofcourse that depends on which map mods.

Thanks for the reply! - I'll try it out, but I seems to struggle atm, to keep my self up with it over long periods of time. Im lvl 50. Also about the 6L - I only got a 4L atm, which gems would you prefer with Cyclone if you only had a 4L?
"
Leeown wrote:
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:

Thanks for the reply! - I'll try it out, but I seems to struggle atm, to keep my self up with it over long periods of time. Im lvl 50. Also about the 6L - I only got a 4L atm, which gems would you prefer with Cyclone if you only had a 4L?

Concentrated Effect - Melee Phsyical - Blood Magic - Cyclone, gives the most dps, Remember getting a quality Concentrated Effect means Mana Cost (life cost) will be less.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Mar 27, 2014, 10:25:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info