[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Hi i am playing a marauder but i have approwimately the same tree i tried to change from an infernal blow build to yours by using your combinaison of gems on a tabula rasa with a good gear and i only have 17k dps why not at least 30k( considering that cyclone gem is lvl 1) but why only 17k??

My passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLRLhFCAYkRmFGjIaOBpVHRQkqicvKMUt0jGeMfs1kjboNuk62DrhPfxAoErITDVN2E3jUEdRYFcNWGNYr1nzXhNfP2BLYSFko2aeah5uqnB9cqlyu3TteA1673zZf-OBb4TvhymI8Yx2jM-QVZHOnjyeuZ7NoLShbaSsplenMKeEqBipbqmVrKqsr7Xyuc277byfwBrDhsbY0TbSIeNq45_kUeeR7DjvDvIv8kXzBvO-9kj3Mve--tL7qv4K_o8=

i run hatred

Last edited by jagan5454 on Apr 27, 2014, 4:27:33 PM
"
jagan5454 wrote:
Hi i am playing a marauder but i have approwimately the same tree i tried to change from an infernal blow build to yours by using your combinaison of gems on a tabula rasa with a good gear and i only have 17k dps why not at least 30k( considering that cyclone gem is lvl 1) but why only 17k??

My passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLRLhFCAYkRmFGjIaOBpVHRQkqicvKMUt0jGeMfs1kjboNuk62DrhPfxAoErITDVN2E3jUEdRYFcNWGNYr1nzXhNfP2BLYSFko2aeah5uqnB9cqlyu3TteA1673zZf-OBb4TvhymI8Yx2jM-QVZHOnjyeuZ7NoLShbaSsplenMKeEqBipbqmVrKqsr7Xyuc277byfwBrDhsbY0TbSIeNq45_kUeeR7DjvDvIv8kXzBvO-9kj3Mve--tL7qv4K_o8=

i run hatred

Change "Multistrike" for "Added Fire", get rings with both 1-4 added phys damage, get a neck with + all attributes as much as you can afford, post unbuffed damage after that.
"
jagan5454 wrote:
wall of text

Well your tree is similar.. but thats about it, you're missing some attack speed nodes, some physical damage nodes that buff my dps some more.

Also you're using Multistrike, which I would never recommend using unless you enjoy desyncing to your death everytime you cylone.

Your amulet confuses me, why you would need a Stone of Lazhware if you're already using a saffell on your other set. Your rings are ok... despite the fact that they have 0 life.

You're using a FB about as good as mine so yes you can get above the 40k dps range quite easilly if you swap few passives around.
At the point now where unsure what to change, stats are as follows:

All help appreciated

Cheers
Last edited by Boltonsquads on May 3, 2014, 7:42:42 AM
Your neck could be better and seems to be the next logical upgrade to look for, altho I guess you need the stats so that might be hard to replace. Also it would be a good time to start thinking on swapping your shield for an Aegis as well.
So, decided to try Atziri for the first time, went pretty well, this build can kill her easilly, posted some notes on the 2nd post.

I'll try to record the next time I kill her.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on May 18, 2014, 6:50:24 PM
Aztiri kill video

This was the 2nd kill I've done, bit slow, but I think I can do it faster once I get more comfortable.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
Aztiri kill video

This was the 2nd kill I've done, bit slow, but I think I can do it faster once I get more comfortable.

Nice work man!
nice build and gg atziri

Just did Palace Dominus (with extra lightning dmg and shocking ground) for the first time and I felt the need to comment here. The entire fight didn't last 1 minute.

I'm using this build with minor variations (less shield nodes, more max res and 7 EC) on my current character. Even with 800% Facebreaker and 5L I get 26k DPS. Probably the best affordable build I've seen.
Last edited by Wombo on Jun 3, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info