[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

You can save one point by going through here.

http://imgur.com/cqixYjH
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
Last edited by Aposperite on Jul 12, 2015, 7:15:19 AM
"
Aposperite wrote:
You can save one point by going through here.

http://imgur.com/cqixYjH

Only if you don't want 3 jewel sockets
So I'm using the armour tree, and so far i can solo stuff easily, even without any of the req gear. I still don't know what to put in the jewel sockets; I only found one area damage jewel which I put in.
"
hence wrote:
So I'm using the armour tree, and so far i can solo stuff easily, even without any of the req gear. I still don't know what to put in the jewel sockets; I only found one area damage jewel which I put in.

Is mandatory... But the good news is that it's a quest reward from Cruel act 2.

Also be on the lookout for the increased aoe while unarmed jewel..

I'm also using this one bellow, which gives me some nice stats, and another temporary one that's nothing special.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 12, 2015, 1:28:09 PM
o wow, I didnt do fellshire ruins quest. Didn't know it gives a reward >.>
So I haven't speced into resolute technique and I am just steamrolling through mobs atm, thanks to my recent purchase of abyssus. Do you think resolute technique would make me go faster in terms of killing the mobs?
"
hence wrote:
So I haven't speced into resolute technique and I am just steamrolling through mobs atm, thanks to my recent purchase of abyssus. Do you think resolute technique would make me go faster in terms of killing the mobs?

Yes! it makes you not miss ever, there's no drawback to getting it.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 13, 2015, 3:13:27 AM
What should my priority be for defensive stats? Currently have 5209 armour, 3716 life, when I am in town.
"
hence wrote:
What should my priority be for defensive stats? Currently have 5209 armour, 3716 life, when I am in town.

Depends on level and if you're doing IR or Armor version
I am level 71, doing the armour version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info