[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Switched at lvl 51 from 1h+ shield to facebreakers (shitty 677%) in warbands. Ice crash damage went from around 2900 buffed to 6100. And i still dont have meginord girdle belt and have 2 blue iron rings with not much phys dmg.

This damage is just ridiculous, i regret I did not tried FB builds before lol.

Testing now cyclone and ice crash (changing almost every zone lol) and cant decide what to use, I like cyclone but one thing annoys me and thats I cant really control/change direction when spamming cyclone. I think I have to get used to this.
"
hence wrote:
I am level 71, doing the armour version

More life is probably a good thing to aim, after all your granite flask/rumi's concotion will be up for 90% of a map so worry about armor later on when you get into high tier of maps.

"
Asag wrote:

Testing now cyclone and ice crash (changing almost every zone lol) and cant decide what to use, I like cyclone but one thing annoys me and thats I cant really control/change direction when spamming cyclone. I think I have to get used to this.

Try to get used to not over shoot cyclone as much, never cyclone from 1 side of the screen to the other if you can avoid it.
Hi, I wanted to thank you for this build. I started (as a newbie) a new char inspired by your build. It works great! Im able to one shot yellow mobs on act 4 normal with 780% facebreaker (cause im poor) and some of the recommended leveling gear. I literally hit as a truck and there is no draw back. I found that Im easily able to go with cyclone from level 30 with melee physical dmg and blood magic linked. All normal mobs and blues will be one shotted and the loss of hp isnt even noticable, it goes allot faster than infernal blow imo because of the aoe, its sick!

I got one question tho. WIll the carcass jack still be best when going for the armor build? Because it doesnt have any armor.

Thanks allot dude!
"
Sambal wrote:
Hi, I wanted to thank you for this build. I started (as a newbie) a new char inspired by your build. It works great! Im able to one shot yellow mobs on act 4 normal with 780% facebreaker (cause im poor) and some of the recommended leveling gear. I literally hit as a truck and there is no draw back. I found that Im easily able to go with cyclone from level 30 with melee physical dmg and blood magic linked. All normal mobs and blues will be one shotted and the loss of hp isnt even noticable, it goes allot faster than infernal blow imo because of the aoe, its sick!

I got one question tho. WIll the carcass jack still be best when going for the armor build? Because it doesnt have any armor.

Thanks allot dude!

NP, it's fun to keep this build alive and well.

And yea I'd say so, unless you're in Hardcore I guess, the range on Cyclone as Unarmed is pretty bad, so anything that gives us more range helps a lot. After all having 50-60% Damage Reduction on top of 20% Evasion ends up being a pretty good deal anyway.

BTW, updated Gem linking section, new setup gives much better survivability. Also updated some stat screenshot for e-peen value....
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 14, 2015, 3:59:16 PM
hey the passive tree for armour for aura version and non aura version are the same;o. Is there a version where you dont have mana reserve in case you dont want to run 3 auras?
"
hence wrote:
hey the passive tree for armour for aura version and non aura version are the same;o. Is there a version where you dont have mana reserve in case you dont want to run 3 auras?

Well it's not the same because one has 14% mana reserve :p

But I guess if you wanted to drop Aura effect nodes you could end up with more armor and bit more life.... I'll put one alternative one up I guess..

Try this one. Has no Aura effect or Mana reserve nodes.
When using a 5 link, what would be the best gem combination? THanks.
"
Sambal wrote:
When using a 5 link, what would be the best gem combination? THanks.

Cyclone - Conc effect - Melee Physical - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
Would give the highest possible damage.

Uploaded a Malachai Merciless video... Here
Hmm, do you think 3 auras are worth investing so many points go get that Sovereignty?
"
Asag wrote:
Hmm, do you think 3 auras are worth investing so many points go get that Sovereignty?

Players choice, it's up to you, I like it... honestly helps clearing up mobs when you got Herald of Ash up.. I don't feel that I personally need more life (5400), but that might be different for other players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info