[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
hence wrote:
hey, i used this build in the last temp league, do you think following this would still work in the new leagues? This was my first time doing melee and it owned btw.

Don't see why not, I'm updating the guide some time after patch goes live, thinking of something like.. this for the talent tree, I need to do some tests first before updating the guide itself, depending on Mana reserve amounts and what not.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 10, 2015, 6:15:16 AM
Updated for now, will probably update the tree as I test it out in the coming days :)
Ya I will follow the new tree you put up, but how come you didn't go life leech in tree, if you have a lot of attack speed wouldn't I kill myself?
"
hence wrote:
Ya I will follow the new tree you put up, but how come you didn't go life leech in tree, if you have a lot of attack speed wouldn't I kill myself?

Blood Rage and some life leech from my amulet keep me alive.

Btw, after some testing, I realized that most my gear is evasion, so removing IR is a no, for me, for people who use mostly armor gear I still recommend not getting IR.

I have a question about blood rage, do I manually press blood rage every time whilst cycloning?
"
hence wrote:
I have a question about blood rage, do I manually press blood rage every time whilst cycloning?

Nah, it lasts 11 seconds, and refreshes every time you kill a monster, no boss lives more than 11 seconds :)
Cant decide between two FB builds, you or this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390/page/1

Both look similar and detailed but cant decide :(
"
Asag wrote:
Cant decide between two FB builds, you or this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390/page/1

Both look similar and detailed but cant decide :(

Similar yet different, it's up to you to decide that.
What you think about phase run and the new fire based teleport skill, would not be better than LW?
"
Asag wrote:
What you think about phase run and the new fire based teleport skill, would not be better than LW?

LW is ok to get through obstacles don't see any reason to use one over the other, just preference, so I'll keep it around. As for movement, I've been using Shield Charge, since it's faster now and with lockstep on it's super safe.

The main problem with Flame Dash is how little range there is on the teleport, if you want to teleport to another platform in.. lets say in a map like Dungeon or Cells, the range on the teleport might not always work, unlike LW that was a really long range. .. sure it's not instant but LW seems more useful as of now.

Just a quick edit: Flame Dash is probably still better if you want to clear fast... but I never liked abilities with Cooldowns... so its up to you

Was streaming last night right after patch hit, here's the vod... (hope you guys like the Beatles though, was in a Beatles mood :p ). Will try to record bit better videos while I tweak the tree and gear.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 11, 2015, 5:23:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info