[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
Rullmihr wrote:

How come you have decided to go with 6% LL? (3% on amu and 3% from the PT)

I didn't, I use the DPS version of the passive tree I posted. I'm actually considering dropping the 3% leech on amulet so I can get something with better stats and run Blood Rage as my main leech.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Sep 30, 2014, 9:37:40 AM
"Cast when damage taken" + Blood rage? I've been thinking the same actually... What are you considering linking it with?

Edit: I just bought a corrupt 20/20 Faster attacks and jumped my dps from 47959 (lvl 19 faster attacks) to 50376 dps.

"
ShakkaFL wrote:
Spoiler
"
Rullmihr wrote:

How come you have decided to go with 6% LL? (3% on amu and 3% from the PT)

I didn't, I use the DPS version of the passive tree I posted. I'm actually considering dropping the 3% leech on amulet so I can get something with better stats and run Blood Rage as my main leech.
Last edited by Rullmihr on Sep 30, 2014, 1:18:14 PM
"
Rullmihr wrote:
"Cast when damage taken" + Blood rage? I've been thinking the same actually... What are you considering linking it with?

Not sure, haven't gotten that far yet, but yea that could work, cwdt, increased duration or something, and keep blood rage at around lv6 or so for 4% leech
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Sep 30, 2014, 5:55:35 PM
Hey guys,

just wanted to let you know that i did my very first Atziri kill yesterday. Died once to the trio but well, first time i did a atziri run. First i just planned it as a "learning run" because i got my level up and just wanted to try it out (yolo!^^). But yeah, worked pretty well :D I didn't even used a saffel, cause i wasn't able to cap my resistance with it cause of lacking Ele Res on my armor (using Carcass). But it worked :-) So I'm really happy with it!
Did it with 5.4k life and 37.5k dps (5Link). Armor reduction & block both 57%. Resistance were 76/75/75/-48

A few hours later i was able to upgrade my carcass to a 6L Version - finally. The atziri run would have been easier with it ofc :D

Someone got ideas of how i could improve my gear? Currently i'm lookin for 30% movement boots but thats not really needed. Just a bonus.

Would be happy about a few suggestions :)
Btw: Anyone thought about using Herald of Ash together with Ele Prolif? I think i'll try out on my next lvl up.
How big would the dps gain from +20qual Herald of Ash+Added Firedmg be? Is it worth?
Dps on 6L are 46.5k now (just hatred+ash) (gems still lvl 19).

Gear:
Spoiler

Skilltree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRRNFFIWbxcvGS4aOBvIG_ohAiSqJLAl3ycvJ-0ppTGeMgk1kjbpOthDMUd-SshN2E3jTipPfVFgWfNeE18_YEtlTWaeZ5tqk2wWbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTtdn94DXloeu97jHzZfuB-4oBWgKSBb4M4hNmE74bRhxmMdozPkFWZK5stnjyeV6C0ogCkGaZXp4SpbqmVrKqsr7XytkG9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDhtJN1I_V7di942rjn-RR55HsOO8O73zzBvZI-tL7qvxL_o8=
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Oct 6, 2014, 5:23:56 AM
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:

Someone got ideas of how i could improve my gear? Currently i'm lookin for 30% movement boots but thats not really needed. Just a bonus.

Would be happy about a few suggestions :)
Btw: Anyone thought about using Herald of Ash together with Ele Prolif? I think i'll try out on my next lvl up.
How big would the dps gain from +20qual Herald of Ash+Added Firedmg be? Is it worth?
Dps on 6L are 46.5k now (just hatred+ash) (gems still lvl 19).

Grats on Atziri kill!.

You gear isn't bad, for easy upgrades you should look at max physical roll jewelry, Iron Rings if you can.

It'll be hard to run Herald of Ash linked to Ele Prolif, because the mana reserved goes up if you link it with a support gem.

Quality on Herald of Ash gave me 600dps for me at least, and q20 added fire gave me 950dps
Yeah, Iron Rings would be an idea. Have to keep my eyes open for some nice... right now there aren't alot on ambush (which would be an improvement).

Btw, i'm testing Heral+Ele Prolif right now. Specced to one more 4% reduction node. 9 Mana left now, so not enough to cast stuff like blood rage/vaal cylcone.

And my gems lvl'd to lvl20 now. DPS is know 49.2k (herald+hatred). I'm happy with that :-)
My dps is currently 50.4k (hatred+Ash) with this equipment:

I swap to this when I'm up against a hard hitting spellcaster.

Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtC2EUTRRSFm8XLxkuGjgbyBv6IQIkqiSwJd8nLyftKaUxnjIJNZI26TrYQzFHfkrITdhN404qT31RYFnzXhNfP2BLZU1mnmebapNsFmxGbmluqnJscql07XZ_eA15aHrve4x82X7gfuKAVoCkgW-DOITZhO-G0YcZjHaMz5BVmSubLZ48nlegtKIApBmmV6eEqW6playqrK-18rZBvYG-ir6nwA_AGsEEw4bSTdSP1e3YveNq45_kUeeR7DjvDu988wb2SPrS-6r8S_6P

"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
Spoiler
Yeah, Iron Rings would be an idea. Have to keep my eyes open for some nice... right now there aren't alot on ambush (which would be an improvement).

Btw, i'm testing Heral+Ele Prolif right now. Specced to one more 4% reduction node. 9 Mana left now, so not enough to cast stuff like blood rage/vaal cylcone.

And my gems lvl'd to lvl20 now. DPS is know 49.2k (herald+hatred). I'm happy with that :-)
Spoiler
Last edited by Rullmihr on Oct 8, 2014, 6:49:10 AM
Interesting. Those legacy Facebreaker makes a pretty big difference.. sad that i will never get my hands on some(rampage).

I just checked our average +phys. damage on gear.
You have an average of +107,5 phys.Dmg., i have +111,0 phys.Dmg. My Gems are all lvl 20, you still have a couple of lvl 19 and you have just one Q20 Gem (faster Attacks).

But you are already doing 1.2k more DPS. Intersting to see what legacy facebreakers can do ;-)
If your gems get lvl20, pls post your DPS again ;-)

edit: and Shakka do have +116,5 ;-)
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Oct 8, 2014, 7:53:45 AM
I'll let you know :)

I just got myself a new amulet:
which will replace

I lost about 50 hp but gained 3.300 dps and is now doing 53.742 dps. I paid 5c for it. Isn't that a bargain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info