[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Im dieing so hard vs everything, please help.

My Gear so Far.
Your neck ring belt have no HP, and through my personal experience with this build the Life on Hit claw is a must
Last edited by 1mpact on Mar 16, 2014, 1:13:29 AM
"
1mpact wrote:
Your neck ring belt have no HP, and through my personal experience with this build the Life on Hit claw is a must

Yea but what about the double block from lvl 20 daggers? Also the Build is based on crit, so there is no really point of using claws only for life on hit. Oh and btw i changed my mind and start a Shadow with this Build. Its just better than scion after buffs.
At the moment im trying to make this Build viable with Shadow Dagger/Shield. I want to make it more tanky but still keep the DMG.I have no idea what i could use for Single Target. Wanted to go Double Strike, but then i would have to skill on Phisical DMG :S. Also i thought that i could maybe skill on Evasions Rating/ES increase and go Iron Reflexes. Thoughts?
Gear - all jewelry and belt should have life and resists, not iir.

Shield and iron reflexes - entirely different passive tree, and I don't know how to build it as a shadow.
I have two questions

first why dont you skill the attackspeed instead of the spelldamage at the start of the tree.

and my second question would be: what does deal the main part of the damage cold or fire?
"
KeY533 wrote:
I have two questions

first why dont you skill the attackspeed instead of the spelldamage at the start of the tree.

and my second question would be: what does deal the main part of the damage cold or fire?

Fire does the Main DMG and he maybe skilled Spelldmg for early game fireball.

Now someone answer my question please. I have a very good Gear for this Build but im dieing SOOO easy vs like everything, WHY? I LOVE this Build but the fact that im so extremly untanky make me sad and dont want to play anymore :(
"
Raikudou wrote:

Fire does the Main DMG and he maybe skilled Spelldmg for early game fireball.

Now someone answer my question please. I have a very good Gear for this Build but im dieing SOOO easy vs like everything, WHY? I LOVE this Build but the fact that im so extremly untanky make me sad and dont want to play anymore :(

Do you know how obnoxious it is when you ask for help after the OP replies answering that your gear isn't good not to mention you calling my gear shitty after asking for help

-Your jewelry has elemental damage on it so you have no grasp on how the build functions.
-Your jewelry/gear overall has no HP. Especially using Tabula Rasa
-That belt...sigh copying gear from the first post and thinking you're done is probably why you're struggling. Gear caters to play style. Your play style is probably very different than OP
Last edited by 1mpact on Mar 16, 2014, 7:38:16 PM
How do you seem to do so well without any life leech, life on hit or significant life regen and a Tabula Rasa? It seems too good to be true but I see the videos and they don't lie. It seems like 1mpact doesn't feel like he or she could go without that life on hit but it seems like max block is the name of the game for this build. Also it seems like this build would get destroyed by non projectile spells like from Evangelists. Is that true?
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
I'm currently levelling this and enjoying it, but I have a quick question. I'll occasionally be playing with an ele buzzsaw player, which means anger and wrath auras. These will apply to ST and fuck up equilibrium, no? Should I just drop equilibrium? How much does that impact the damage?

Also what % of my mana should I be trying to keep clarity at?

Thoughts on starkonja's head as a cheap rats nest alternative?
Last edited by demonguard on Mar 17, 2014, 3:18:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info