[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
My only other question is what you do for elemental reflect if you are using a regular 6L and can't just socket any color gems in to have 4G for EK. I end up either scraping the map or chaosing it but I kinda wish there was another option.

Have you tried ST without multiproj? For example, ST-CoC-EK-IncCrisStrikes-IncCritDmg-PCoC. Or good old cyclone EK?

Oh, you know I forgot you didn't need GMP for EK. Good point, thanks.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Here's my current gear:

Bought the gloves today for 1ex and got the colors on my 2nd chrome, so pretty freakin happy about that. Had the amulet sitting in my stash, it's getting me by for now since I really needed the lightning res.
Last edited by Radagastt on Jun 5, 2014, 7:48:34 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Mau_NJ wrote:
Could a Ranger work for this build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAAYB0QR-BbUOSBGWFfAV9ha_Gtsc3B6UI_YkPCT9JpUnISepKPowfDSTOlg8jkZxSVFKfUxgTipRR1VLVvpXyVpIWm1br13yYeJieWKsY3BnoG17cFJwu3DVdEF31311fyt_xoLHgwmHGYd2h9uMNo19jb-TJ5P8lciYrZ2jnaqnXKp_qrisP67Pr-u0DLVItkG7476nwFHEotDu037UI9UA1orWndxX3Q3d597244TnVOd06NbquusU647uDu967-Pv8PF28-r3o_no_Kv8xf4J_ro=

Taadaaaaaa, note this is optimised for high levels, for levelling you're probably gunna want to route through top of ranger.

It works but mana may be a lil worse. Spell dmg isn't so bad to lose, if you're that keen just go for Shadow spell dmg.

How would you spend your points as ranger while leveling (Leveling as facebreaker) Say first 40 points then 70 points then 100 points?

Got a lvl 41 ranger with a free respec i'm gonna level up to play this build.

Also another question: We only level st to level 5? Is this correct? Why?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 6, 2014, 2:29:58 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

How would you spend your points as ranger while leveling (Leveling as facebreaker) Say first 40 points then 70 points then 100 points?

Got a lvl 41 ranger with a free respec i'm gonna level up to play this build.

It matters how long are you going to stay on facebreaker, I did facebreaker to 50 and just followed the guide. The build scales very well at mid lv so Id figure out when you wanna switch and adjust the tree accordingly. Really tho, since it's only 41 I would personally just reroll. Ranger is far from Elemental Equilibrium. I can post tree's for you but knowing when you'll switch out of facebreaker would help, since you'll only be focusing IAS/Life/mana/leech depending if using mana or blood magic.

On another note think im done buying gear for awhile unless i see a good acc+diamond ring combo that fills resistance requirements, also grabbed the 4% neck.
Last edited by Stalkst3r on Jun 6, 2014, 9:13:05 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

It's as high as it gets without increasing the mana cost.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
1. We fuel our main skill with mana regen + clarity? Is this correct? No leech required?

2. I put pcog as gem number 6 in tabula. I'm currently lvl 34. Also using a diamond flask to try and keep the procs up. So far it's been a blast to play.

3. Maybe mana leech will be good as gem number 6 while leveling.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 7, 2014, 12:02:33 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
1. We fuel our main skill with mana regen + clarity? Is this correct? No leech required?
1. Correct (for high level).

2. Perpetual diamond flask is very nice to have for exiles and such.

3. May be, don't know.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jun 7, 2014, 12:39:10 PM
What does the perpetual prefix actually do? (% Increased Charge Recovery)

Btw really fun build. First time i actually make a real attempt on one of these coc builds and i admit i've been missing out. Thanks a lot for this guide.

Lvl 40 scion in act 1 normal so far. Currently heading for eb from scion start.

Current items.
Spoiler

Chance to hit is 92%
Crit chance is 33% or so. But with 4 power charges it's a lot more not sure how much exacly.
Resists are almost on max. Life almost 1500.

Only run clarity. That's all. Think i need to be higher level to run all 3 auras. Can only use lvl 4 reduced mana gem.

Don't have any problems at all so far so i guess that means i'm doing ok? :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 7, 2014, 4:17:59 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Increases charge recovery :)

You kill 10 white mobs. A flask without "perpetual" prefix gets 10 charges. A flask with 40% increased charge recovery gets 14 charges. "Surgeon's" can't be rolled on diamond flask.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Increases charge recovery :)

You kill 10 white mobs. A flask without "perpetual" prefix gets 10 charges. A flask with 40% increased charge recovery gets 14 charges. "Surgeon's" can't be rolled on diamond flask.

Yes i learnt that the hard, cold and unforgiving way. Had used over 100 alt orbs before i started thinking maybe diamond flasks can't get the surgeon prefix. Seemed too unlikely that it would not show up once in over 100 rerolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info