[APP] ►► PoEMarkets - Advanced Shop Indexer. CLOSED. LOOKING FOR NEW MAINTAINER/S ◄◄

"
andkamen wrote:
it is using a wrong ratios for invasion league as it sais 1 exalt is about 13c which is obviously wrong.

Maybe instead of invasion it is linked to the standard prices or sth?

Right now, the Invasion ratio is 1 exalt is 28.85 chaos. I can't find any chaos:exalt rates that are about 13, it seems like that's a problem on divstars end.

13.6 chaos is definitely not right and this can easily cause an uproar and anger against PoE Markets and PoExchange, we need a fix ASAP to prevent exactly that.
Last edited by PoExchange on Apr 13, 2014, 6:41:29 PM
"
PoExchange wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:
it is using a wrong ratios for invasion league as it sais 1 exalt is about 13c which is obviously wrong.

Maybe instead of invasion it is linked to the standard prices or sth?

Right now, the Invasion ratio is 1 exalt is 28.85 chaos. I can't find any chaos:exalt rates that are about 13, it seems like that's a problem on divstars end.

13.6 chaos is definitely not right and this can easily cause an uproar and anger against PoE Markets and PoExchange, we need a fix ASAP to prevent exactly that.

Hi klayveR, I have sent you a steam message about this. Seems the API is giving a ratio of 0.0733 for the Exalt:Chaos ratio on Invasion.
Hello,

At the beginning I wanted to say that you have done the state a lot of incredible work. Great Job !

However, there is one thing that should be fixed.

I mean, when I select "Item Type" e.g. "Wand" - "Base Item" does not change the filter, but we still have to choose all the items.

This option should be corrected, because if I choose e.g. Wand - filters should automatically be changed.

Another Suggestion :

Could be added option "Quality" and "Gem / Map Level"

Cheers,

ph0tographer
"
Hello,

At the beginning I wanted to say that you have done the state a lot of incredible work. Great Job !

However, there is one thing that should be fixed.

I mean, when I select "Item Type" e.g. "Wand" - "Base Item" does not change the filter, but we still have to choose all the items.

This option should be corrected, because if I choose e.g. Wand - filters should automatically be changed.

Another Suggestion :

Could be added option "Quality" and "Gem / Map Level"

Cheers,

ph0tographer

Hi there, thank you for the suggestions.
The first one I can certainly arrange.

The second request is already in place, you just need to click the "Advanced" button at the top!
Last edited by Divstarx on Apr 17, 2014, 7:12:01 AM
Oh cool I did not notice this button :)

Cheers,

ph0tographer
Hi there! Site is awesome, really. Mods are easier to find and the fact that you can see the whole item with all the stats rather than only the results you're looking for is awesome.
My issue is the following, I have 2x Standard Characters and 1x Ambush Character. I wanted to check if my Items were indexed in AMBUSH League and happily they were however, the IGN was incorrect, it was showing one of my Standard Characters. The character's name are almost identical, maybe that's why? (ik its not that just a mini joke)

PoEMarkets is no longer considered BETA. I am happy the site has been running stable for a while now. Woohoo!

○ Sellers can now set their preferred IGN on their seller page
○ Selecting an item type will now filter the base type field
○ Reduced visual clutter of the interface
"
Chayto wrote:
Hi there! Site is awesome, really. Mods are easier to find and the fact that you can see the whole item with all the stats rather than only the results you're looking for is awesome.
My issue is the following, I have 2x Standard Characters and 1x Ambush Character. I wanted to check if my Items were indexed in AMBUSH League and happily they were however, the IGN was incorrect, it was showing one of my Standard Characters. The character's name are almost identical, maybe that's why? (ik its not that just a mini joke)

Thanks for the kind words!

FYI, it actually dosen't matter what IGN it shows as it always redirects to the current logged in character.
Although in the last update I have just added a way for sellers to set their preferred IGN on their seller page.
"
Divstarx wrote:

PoEMarkets is no longer considered BETA. I am happy the site has been running stable for a while now. Woohoo!

○ Sellers can now set their preferred IGN on their seller page

Thank you so much! this has been annoying me for weeks!
This search returned an item with a b/o of 1c, but when I checked the shop thread it was actually listed at 1ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info