[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

"
Exotize wrote:
Hello GoranH, how effective do you think Armor is instead of AA and CoD. I really feel as if you can get better results with say a "Belly of the Beast" in this patch so I don't plan on going with EB, AA, CoD instead my tree at 103 would like like this
In comparison it has a extra 37% health, 8% fire res, 24% totem life, 14% duration, 16% spell damage, 1% health regen and 113% increased armor in comparison to 58% of your tree.

82 Would look like this:

In comparison it has 5% more life, 10% res, 1.5% health regen, 4% spell damage, and 40% increased armor instead of 0.

Last question is why take Elementalist (12% elemental damage 12 int), when you could take a 16% node near Witch tree?

On elementalist, it's still a good node. :) Why not take both?

Armor is good, it generally smothen's out the ammount of dmg you take from enemies... but I'm not a big fan, unless on Aegis build. heh Belly is very good now with 1.2.0, but I still am certain unless BM build, Cloak of Defiance beats it out by a mile. AA is very good in terms of mitigation, for not only phys but fire too, so voidbearers, crema boss, flame sentitels etc. etc. and at higher levels 15+ it is very noticable on/off. And you can push it to lvl 23 without with a +3 wand, or even higher addin' on empower. And Cloak gives you bigger effective life pool, and scales... the better ES gear you have, more effective life you got... and there should be a point where discpline would no longer net a positive, so turn if off... and boom like 4k+ effective life....

That being said, all that works even better WITH armor, AA + armor... so... gg make Iron reflexes uniques XD But yeah, getting some armor, and having iron skin granite (using it actually) makes wonders. ;)

Hope that helps.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
i used this build
have no problems leveling untill now everything is more than fine

lvl 38 now
LV 50..all went smooth..but..took a better look at the tree..how do you plan to cover the LMP Maxing, with a SINGLE DEX node? Dont see any other way besides itemization..which could be used for some extra damage/resists instead of high +dex necesity
Hey GoranH really loved your build, currently 65 lvl on Rampage, all went smooth haven't even died once. I'd like to get your advice on what to change in terms of my items. Thought about buying Cloak when I'll get to EB, and use fusings to 3link gloves for : LW + FC + RD
Would really appreciate your help :)

Thanks, GodBlessFX.

LVL 65 ITEMS
Spoiler

PS. 1500 + DPS totems are amazing

@edit
Just dropped GMP and thinking about switching.
Last edited by Maxelek on Aug 25, 2014, 4:43:23 PM
Hi great build im enjoying it thus far.

Im running this build on beyond lvl 65 at the moment - just one question though:

Why is increased skill effect duration picked up? It seems as though its wasted for the totems as they have to be resummoned fairly often anyways.

Thanks again for the guide and any help.
how do increased skill effect duration nodes affect flame totem? the standard time it stands is 15seconds, is this the factor that will increase? 15seconds are plenty even without nodes.
Last edited by danteafk on Aug 25, 2014, 12:28:29 PM
Pretty sure the duration nodes are for Immortal Call.
edit
Last edited by kogle6 on Aug 25, 2014, 1:49:57 PM
Level 50 in Beyond League so far. Seems to be going strong. Just finished up scion life wheel and heading up to EB. First time running this build and I really like the flexibility. Handles the summoned monsters just fine.
Hey GoranH, thanks for the awesome build.

I'm currently lvl 77 in Beyond and I did some modification to your build. I think with a decent amount of armour and a granite with instapots the increased duration nodes are somewhat overkill. I haven't even used cwdt+immortal call yet and I'm doing great (70+ maps). However, I highly value life regen because of all the chaos damage in the league and it really helps me stay alive. The only issue I have is that my dps is not quite there where I want it, but I hope a 5l with added chaos damage will help out.

Question: Why do you prefer taking the spell damage nodes at the witch tree to the new fire damage nodes at the north end of the tree (especially the 25% with 2% fire pen)?

ITEMS
Spoiler

Current Passive Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBVsGoAxfEFgQzBEPFE0UsBZvGjgabBynHwIkqiftKPopTyoTKo0rtiycLKcyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg_J0GHRZ1G10kbSshMLVNSU6VVxlnzWitdxl8qYG1khGwWbqqCHoKbgseDOIPbhxmHZYuMjEaQVZrgnYCdrqIAo_KnCKeErJisqq-3tQS18rc-uJPAGsau2CTYvdrd2wvd8-Fz42rkIuvk6-7sOOxV7SDwH_Fs-JP5vfno_Ev-Cg==

Probably future Passive Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgQHBLMFWwYOBqAJ9gxfEFgQzBEPFE0UcRSwFm8aOBpsHKcfAiSqJ-0o-ilPKhMqjSu2LJwspzI0NZI2xTbYNuk6WD8nQYdFnUbXSRtKxErITC1TUlOlVcZZ81orXcZfKmBtY_1khGwWbqpyqXhpgh6Cm4LHgziD24cZh2WLjIxGkFWa4J2Ana6iAKPypwinhKyYrKqvt7UEtfK3PriTwBrGrtgk2L3a3dsL3fPhc-Nq5CLqGOvk6-7sOOxV7SDwH_Fs9q73MviT-Ov5vfno_Ev-Cg==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info