[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

Hi, could someone send me a link to a tree around level 30? I do not know why, but it does not appear to me gradual leveling tree. Any reference procedure shows me around Level 15. I tried all browsers and does not work.

Thank you very much
It's the same for me and should be a general problem with the site or outdated trees.
"
Neocar wrote:
Hi, could someone send me a link to a tree around level 30? I do not know why, but it does not appear to me gradual leveling tree. Any reference procedure shows me around Level 15. I tried all browsers and does not work.

Thank you very much

I had the same issue earlier, those trees aren't updated. But click on the very first spoiler in the main post (1.2.0) and there'll be a few trees you can use :)
killed oak by accident. :/ oh well. im on ramapage it should be fine. although im pretty tempted to reroll. +40life is a lot.
Last edited by alkoxide on Aug 22, 2014, 3:37:32 PM
"
Neocar wrote:

Thank you very much

As Faldrath said there's 1.2.0 tree in the top of original post. If you'd like a more gradual one, sure I can provide. But in general, as I said my thoughts are defensive first, then offense, and take your time to gear out, cap res etc... if in hc, if in softcore then you can be more free about your choices, albeit they may be bit less optimal.

Passive tree progression plan updated with 1.2.0 note

"
Accipiter wrote:
It's the same for me and should be a general problem with the site or outdated trees.

As above, there was a note in the top of the post, now changed pre-patch progression plan to current one.

"
alkoxide wrote:
killed oak by accident. :/ oh well. im on ramapage it should be fine. although im pretty tempted to reroll. +40life is a lot.

You can always get it back for I believe 20... also don't worry, just have fun, and later if you'd like to min-max, can get those 40hp ;)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
did you intentionally spec out of the 3 armour/life nodes to the left of the life ring in your 83 points spec for Beyond?
www.twitch.tv/atenpls

Standard - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811535 | http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803616
"
vXz wrote:
did you intentionally spec out of the 3 armour/life nodes to the left of the life ring in your 83 points spec for Beyond?

They are ok, for degen's... but in general if you have a high life pool, and flasks... there isn't a big need for regen. Life flasks now are super good. But those nodes are good if you'd like some regen on the side, perf. for BM totems. heh For us, not as much.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
Been using this spec and I'm lvl 65 in the beyond league. BUT

Can anyone explain to me as to why eldrich battery is beneficial? You lose valuable ES and you could just as well just run clarity + determination and still do very well with a lot of energy shield. Why is eldrich battery important?

I really think I have missed something crucial. :/
"
kogle6 wrote:
Been using this spec and I'm lvl 65 in the beyond league. BUT

Can anyone explain to me as to why eldrich battery is beneficial? You lose valuable ES and you could just as well just run clarity + determination and still do very well with a lot of energy shield. Why is eldrich battery important?

I really think I have missed something crucial. :/

For three reasons:

1. Most importantly to have enough mana to cast two consecutive casts of 5L/6L totems eventually, because costs get insane... plus if there's a tough boss/beyonder/invader etc. that wrecks your totems... it's not that easy to spam 'em with 300+ mana cost per cast. Yeah GMP and general skills have been reduced in mana consumption, still... (Cybil's while not good dmg, does make your totems more tanky)

2. To incorporate our secondary defense, AA. You can't run high lvl AA without EB... you could but then you'd have to exclusively use something like AA for movement.

3. It's very recommended as I've said to get Cloak of Defiance... with it, you get MoM part of defense... if you get good ES gear, which shouldn't be hard in this league. You can get pretty wicked effective life, allowing you to turn off discipline (with good ES gear it's hard to get a positive mana after reduction), and unlike ES that you have to wait to regen, mana constantly regen's fast... and you can help it out with hybrid/mana flasks. Yeah Vaal Disc is very good, but... MoM is more consistent.
Hello GoranH, how effective do you think Armor is instead of AA and CoD. I really feel as if you can get better results with say a "Belly of the Beast" in this patch so I don't plan on going with EB, AA, CoD instead my tree at 103 would like like this
In comparison it has a extra 37% health, 8% fire res, 24% totem life, 14% duration, 16% spell damage, 1% health regen and 113% increased armor in comparison to 58% of your tree.

82 Would look like this:

In comparison it has 5% more life, 10% res, 1.5% health regen, 4% spell damage, and 40% increased armor instead of 0.

Last question is why take Elementalist (12% elemental damage 12 int), when you could take a 16% node near Witch tree and if you do that the fire nodes above should be a 9% more damage along with 2% pen.
Last edited by Exotize on Aug 24, 2014, 8:44:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info