Double Strike and Spectral throw build. 1.1 (114k DS and 13.5K ST DPS) Final Spec

My spec is finished but i am still open to any suggestions that gonna make it any better. I cant think to change anything else on passive tree but i am open to any good advice^^

Cheers
If you want to farm you can change ming ring with
My res goes to 60+ but you gonna lose the chaos res. Also your dps in ST gors around 11k and DS 92k so no big prob.

I know its a low roll andvarious but prolly i gonna use a divine to make it better.I tried
farming till 75lvl maps and had np so its a good solution for farming.^^

My teamate uses too andvarious so its a nice boost:)
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 14, 2014, 9:30:28 PM
And after using 1 divine ^^

Pretty nice roll:D
I was wondering how you did so much damage without crit dmg/power charge on crit gems, but then I saw the abyssus :P
It makes sense with Kaom's heart legacy - you will be able to take the extra dmg.

Kelgar, Nice build. My marauder is something similar to this but I use staves and a 6L ST instead.
Don't know if you did an updated skill tree, but as far I can tell its almost always worth it to pick up the 15% melee physical damage node (first upper point of Marauder)

As someone else mentioned picking up the crappy resist nodes makes no sense. I know onslaught is nice from Death's rush but you sacrifice alot to get it (life/resists). The life and ele resist loss from ming's is justified - the damage increase is quite insane :D

Last edited by Harmster on Mar 17, 2014, 7:53:52 AM
"
Harmster wrote:
I was wondering how you did so much damage without crit dmg/power charge on crit gems, but then I saw the abyssus :P
It makes sense with Kaom's heart legacy - you will be able to take the extra dmg.

Kelgar, Nice build. My marauder is something similar to this but I use staves and a 6L ST instead.
Don't know if you did an updated skill tree, but as far I can tell its almost always worth it to pick up the 15% melee physical damage node (first upper point of Marauder)

Ty mate^^. Yes the build is updated but i havent decided yet what gonna be my next few skil points. I am thinking for ph damage/atc speed or some moar HP from the node its left:)

I use the Death rush not only for onslaught and chaos res but cause i need to stuck life leech for the build i am using so its the best ring for this purpose even if you sacrifice 3-4res points. At least thats why i prefered it:)
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 17, 2014, 8:22:02 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQ48ER4TTBQgFvkYkRkuGjgaVRvIJvgnLyftKaUqODBPMHcxnjIJMn41kjboOlI9_ECgQXRDMUd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1W1Vw1YY1ivWfNZ_luvXhNfP2BLYSFkUmSjZU1lp2XwZ6BsRm5pbqpybHTtdU52K3bneA1674TZhO-GYIcph2qHdog4iPGKr4zPkFWQbJStlZudip65ns2fy6SsplenMKeEqW6plKyqtfK2QbyfvqfAGsEEwaPG2NBH0iHS6tlh3Q3iYeOf7w7yL_ZI9033vvzF_o8=

if you respec those 2 nodes:
same amount of nodes but +10 dex and +10 str
"
storzi wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQ48ER4TTBQgFvkYkRkuGjgaVRvIJvgnLyftKaUqODBPMHcxnjIJMn41kjboOlI9_ECgQXRDMUd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1W1Vw1YY1ivWfNZ_luvXhNfP2BLYSFkUmSjZU1lp2XwZ6BsRm5pbqpybHTtdU52K3bneA1674TZhO-GYIcph2qHdog4iPGKr4zPkFWQbJStlZudip65ns2fy6SsplenMKeEqW6plKyqtfK2QbyfvqfAGsEEwaPG2NBH0iHS6tlh3Q3iYeOf7w7yL_ZI9033vvzF_o8=

if you respec those 2 nodes:
same amount of nodes but +10 dex and +10 str

Ty mate:) Thats not a bad idea. I think i ll try it. Cheers^^
Kelgar I'll just post you my guide so you can see what I've been up to.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842686

tell me what you think :)
Last edited by Harmster on Mar 17, 2014, 11:10:20 AM
I posted at your build section^^
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
I posted at your build section^^

Hey, thanks dude.
Right now I'm doing some maps to lvl to atleast 88. Where I should have all my HP nodes.
Trying to get my hands on a new ring so I can cap my lightning resists - it can be very sketchy with only 44%.
I just killed spider forest blacksmith before he pulled the sword out. Think I have more than enough dmg to do higher maps :p
Last edited by Harmster on Mar 17, 2014, 4:18:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info