Double Strike and Spectral throw build. 1.1 (114k DS and 13.5K ST DPS) Final Spec

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Yeah this build is nothing special at all, this post is literally "HEY LOOK AT MY ITEMS".

ITT - Troll trying to bait forum warnings.

Thats my build and my items. I cant ask for making it better cause i have GG gear? Then why even bother to post if you dont looking for starting a trolling forum debate.. Just wonder^^

P.S.I am asking again for a moderator to keep my thread clean cause i dont want flaming and trolling in a build section from persons that dont bother for constructive dialoge.

Ty in advance^^
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 7, 2014, 10:43:31 AM
I like your build and your gear :) Doing same but with maces. I will probably refer to your tree for some of the later passives as I need the keystones right now but Marauder passives are still sorta new to me :)

How much life do you currently have and what do your resists look like? Thanks sir.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
I like your build and your gear :) Doing same but with maces. I will probably refer to your tree for some of the later passives as I need the keystones right now but Marauder passives are still sorta new to me :)

How much life do you currently have and what do your resists look like? Thanks sir.

Cause of ming reduce life and carnage amulet i have 6,3k HP atm. My resists are caped and chaos resist is 55% so i think its pretty good. I am looking for the last points to get moar HP nodes so i believe i will be near 7k health.
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
"

Cause of ming reduce life and carnage amulet i have 6,3k HP atm. My resists are caped and chaos resist is 55% so i think its pretty good. I am looking for the last points to get moar HP nodes so i believe i will be near 7k health.

Simply glorious :) I'm trying to decide if I should take those resists nodes early in game or wait. Im level 46 right now- Have a 80 Scion and a 87 ranger- never put any passives into resists on those characters and managed to keep all my resists at 75; 100+.

Do you think life or DPS would be the best way to go at these mid levels? Need to kill Piety in Act 3 Cruel and then heading into Merc; there is 2 free Skill points right there. Or maybe I should keep my idea of heading towards Iron Grip to give my ST a nice DPS boost. I'm astonished over the DPS you have for ST in a 4L; so awesome!!

And one more question, what level are you? Thanks!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Mar 7, 2014, 11:10:04 AM
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Yeah this build is nothing special at all, this post is literally "HEY LOOK AT MY ITEMS".

ITT - Troll trying to bait forum warnings.

Thats my build and my items. I cant ask for making it better cause i have GG gear? Then why even bother to post if you dont looking for starting a trolling forum debate.. Just wonder^^

P.S.I am asking again for a moderator to keep my thread clean cause i dont want flaming and trolling in a build section from persons that dont bother for constructive dialoge.

Ty in advance^^
Your statements towards others are nothing but antagonistic, you know what youre doing.

Just like the post im replying to right now.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:
"

Simply glorious :) I'm trying to decide if I should take those resists nodes early in game or wait. Im level 46 right now- Have a 80 Scion and a 87 ranger- never put any passives into resists on those characters and managed to keep all my resists at 75; 100+.

Do you think life or DPS would be the best way to go at these mid levels? Need to kill Piety in Act 3 Cruel and then heading into Merc; there is 2 free Skill points right there. Or maybe I should keep my idea of heading towards Iron Grip to give my ST a nice DPS boost. I'm astonished over the DPS you have for ST in a 4L; so awesome!!

And one more question, what level are you? Thanks!

In mid levels i tried to have a balance with HP and dps but depends of you game play. If you have caped res and enough HP you can go for Iron Grip. All depends how you wanna play:)

My lvl is 92 atm^^
So i am thinking my next move is to get rid of the 2 armour points next to Iron Grip and head to the life node with Thick skin that gives nice HP boost.

My question is how much armour needed so i can do maps without any problem.My current armour is 7k and that gives 40% physical reduction. I dont use grace but 2 dps auras, hatred and haste.

Also usually i play solo or 2-men group.
Imho, your dps is so high that you could give up on haste and use grace instead. This way with the appropriate granite flask, or double granite+jade, your armor should be high enough to survive anything with the life you have.
But I may be wrong :p

By the way, what aura your teammate plays?
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Imho, your dps is so high that you could give up on haste and use grace instead. This way with the appropriate granite flask, or double granite+jade, your armor should be high enough to survive anything with the life you have.
But I may be wrong :p

By the way, what aura your teammate plays?

He uses the grace so we can have 1 defensive aura and the second one he uses is wrath. So the question was mostly for solo mapping. I thought too to remove haste and use grace but i am trying to find a way to avoid it so i can spend the points to HP node and keep the current dps i have.

Prolly i ask too much though hehe^^
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 8, 2014, 7:08:26 PM
I just put determination gem in the position of haste and got rid of 2 armour skils and the mix armour life skills too. My dps on DS is 110k from 115k and on ST 13,2k so not bad at all. The ph damage reduction is 48% so i wont have a prob with solo mapping.

Also i got the life node with 18% life so my total HP now is 6,5k, Next few points from lvling i think gonna go half on dps nodes and half on life nodes but we ll see how it goes.

Cheers for the help i got from few constructive posts^^
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 9, 2014, 1:27:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info