Double Strike and Spectral throw build. 1.1 (114k DS and 13.5K ST DPS) Final Spec

"
Kelgar7778 wrote:

Ty mate^^. Yes the build is updated but i havent decided yet what gonna be my next few skil points. I am thinking for ph damage/atc speed or some moar HP from the node its left:)

I use the Death rush not only for onslaught and chaos res but cause i need to stuck life leech for the build i am using so its the best ring for this purpose even if you sacrifice 3-4res points. At least thats why i prefered it:)

Oh yeah you pick Vaal pact. Makes sense then.
Right now I try to avoid physical reflect maps. I can deal with a rare+monster pack by stacking Jade/granite flask.
The only map i must skip the boss so far is crematorium and that is why they nerfed to the ground Vaal pact. B4 nerf was just tank and spank and an easy farming. Now i can get it to 1/3 of the life but cant kill it so i usually skip it

Ty GGG for this:P

Prolly if i stack moar Life leech i can do it but i dont wanna change my current items or passive tree for just 1 boss
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 18, 2014, 5:33:32 AM
This build is shit. I think it should be removed from the Marauder Builds post.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
This build is shit. I think it should be removed from the Marauder Builds post.

Better remove your ass from my post^^
I cant see the passive tree please update it
ty
I can see it without prob. Try again
Cant see the tree
Hi there. Can you go more into this guide? Can this be used by new players or is this guide geared towards a for more advanced crowd in the POE community?
I havent checked new changes yet but this guide is not for new players. Cheers
Delete this spec, i have quit game. Btw selling my items, check selling sections. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info