[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

I've got a question regarding Incinerate and Added Lightning Damage gem. If I would choose accordingly to this guide 'Static Blows' and 'Chance to shock' passives - will they proc Shock effect ? If not - is this passive taken only to proc via Lightning Warp ?
Hey man, I took your advice and went with Artic Armor and that made the whole difference. Cruised through Sceptre of God Act2 and into merc and it's still a cruise. Ran into a small hickup yesterday due to too low resistances but now when I got around 60% all res it's great.

Just wanted to reach out and thank you for this build, it's really fun and not unique dependent like most of the builds on this forum!
"
dejagore wrote:
I've got a question regarding Incinerate and Added Lightning Damage gem. If I would choose accordingly to this guide 'Static Blows' and 'Chance to shock' passives - will they proc Shock effect ? If not - is this passive taken only to proc via Lightning Warp ?

static blow will proc the shock stacks from any lightning damage you deal. that includes added lightning damage.
and if your added lightning is 20%Q, it also adds 10% chance to shock on top of static blow (for a 30% chance total with the 10% behind static blow).
Last edited by blaes on Mar 22, 2014, 11:56:52 AM
Yo Gordo, im looking for advice for further upgrading ( i know i need wand with proj speed :)So heres my current setup.

IGN - Garftog
When I use the haste aura, I have more mana in total but I have less to play with around with. Is there any benefit to having more max mana, if most of it is reserved?
Is a cloak of defiance actually really good for this build, or is there better alternatives?

if you do get one, the Mind Over Mana on it, is that as the actual passive, meaning you can re-skill that stat point? Or would you need both?
"
reneg1990 wrote:
Is a cloak of defiance actually really good for this build, or is there better alternatives?

if you do get one, the Mind Over Mana on it, is that as the actual passive, meaning you can re-skill that stat point? Or would you need both?

I dropped the passive and playing with the one from the chest and im loving it! :)
IGN - Garftog
As a general Information. I will update the guide today and there will be huge-changes incoming. It will also affect the passive tree and some of you will not be happy but thanks to a user of my build we will be able to strike quite a bit of overall profit. It will cost you some respect points though. Also we will change our CWDT setup. All in all the changes will make this build about 30% better than before, extremely increasing our survivabilty without lowering our damage. If your intrested keep check for the update today... im currently typing quite a bit.

"
Maxwells wrote:
Hey man, I took your advice and went with Artic Armor and that made the whole difference. Cruised through Sceptre of God Act2 and into merc and it's still a cruise. Ran into a small hickup yesterday due to too low resistances but now when I got around 60% all res it's great.

Just wanted to reach out and thank you for this build, it's really fun and not unique dependent like most of the builds on this forum!

Glad to hear that. I know how hard it is in HC with so few item options around. Just play very careful and dont rush content. The Invasion Bosses are extremely dangrous to deal with so dont get oneshottet. You will be pleased to hear that I have made changes to the build that are specifically tailored to provide oneshot immunity. Stay in touch, its coming today...

"
Vertigo wrote:
When I use the haste aura, I have more mana in total but I have less to play with around with. Is there any benefit to having more max mana, if most of it is reserved?

Your using haste/clarity/discipline. As soon as you have energy-shield gear, eldrich battery and the "Charisma Node" you should be able to use all three auras. Mana Regen is directly increased by your maximum mana. The more mana the higher it is. Thats the actualy reason to use Discipline. If you can get some pretty inhuman mana regen from gear you can even drop discipline.

"
RXXQ wrote:
So I just hit lvl 56 on Merc Crematorium.
I took some advice, and so far I'm melting everything I meet, I had a lot of trouble transitioning into Incinerate because I reached Merc too soon (lvl44) because I skipped a lot of maps and quests (rushing is fun).

Anyway, I followed everything the lvling guide said except the skills.

I used Flameblast + Increased Area of Effect + Faster Casting and Decoy Totem + Resistances for it. It was easy as cake, much faster and easier than others IMO, I was taking out everything in cruel in just 1 or 2 casts, bosses didn't take much (Cruel Dom was quite hard tho).

Got a cheap 5Link and Mana issues are not a problem any longer. Unless I use MoM, I guess I'll get it later, right now I have better survivability without it. My gear is crappy and I'm running Purity of Elements to have enough resistances.

Overall, this guide has been very very helpful and I'm actually having fun, much more than the last characters I had. Thanks a lot.

Glad to hear that. Its ok to skip MoM until you can grab enough ES-gear and Manaregen to make it work. The damage reduction is actually not that crazy. Ive leveld my own character until level 70 without it. keep it up

"
mustafa2812 wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1rlc19/incinerate_spammers_help_us_test_cast_speed_as_it/

Just wanted to mention this. Seems like some pretty important information for this build. Not new info I suppose but I had never heard it.

I have self-tested this quite a while ago. Its not that importan actually. We use added lightning anyways (at least I do). We get 30% castspeed from the build iteself. The ramp-up time is maxed out at about hat level. Other than that castspeed on gear still provides the highest-dps value. Its one more reason to not replace "added lighting" with castspeed.
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 22, 2014, 7:17:21 AM
"
k0RsAr wrote:
"
reneg1990 wrote:

I dropped the passive and playing with the one from the chest and im loving it! :)

So just so I am not screwing myself over here, would you actually get 40% of damage attracted from mana instead? or is the mind over matter on the cloak of defiance only 10%?

Im rather new to the game, and a bit confused on how exactly it works.
"
reneg1990 wrote:
"
k0RsAr wrote:
"
reneg1990 wrote:

So just so I am not screwing myself over here, would you actually get 40% of damage attracted from mana instead? or is the mind over matter on the cloak of defiance only 10%?

Im rather new to the game, and a bit confused on how exactly it works.

40%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info