[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

Besides Herbalist, which other Ascendancy nodes did you get?
I'm respeccing out of Deadeye just to try other things...

I'm standard crit windripper variant...

So, Pathfinder or Raider? Obviously, with windripper you can't poison, so if I wanted to stick with Master Surgeon, I guess Master Fletcher would be the other thing to pick up for the elemental penetration. But, Master Alchemist + Nature's adrenaline seems better for Ele Windripper.

Raider... All the options are good...

Right now im leading for Master of the Chase + Quartz infusion.
Or, Avatar of Veil + Rapid Assault.
Shit, even frenzy charge sound good...
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Mar 18, 2016, 10:10:47 PM
"
3002 wrote:
profile is now not private anymore
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/3002/characters

Ok so BR dps in hideout is 18.2k with HoT + wrath + Ice golem up
26k with HoT + wrath + ice golem + 4 frenzy + 3 power
27.7 with HoT + wrath + ice golem + 4 frenzy + 3 power + flask buff (belt)

the ToH is only there for the defensive bit I know it barely does anything offensively

I dont think thsoe numbers are terrible. Are you at full frenzy charges when youre blasting something? Swap your belt for WED/life/rest and try to upgrade taming to a rare ring with life and flat ele damage and or wed. It is a very overpriced and ineffectual item.

From the gained resists you can start re allocating jewels to have mroe dps. the baseline is
2 of the following
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/811636
Tree including asc tree in the first post.

"
I'm respeccing out of Deadeye just to try other things...

I'm standard crit windripper variant...

So, Pathfinder or Raider? Obviously, with windripper you can't poison, so if I wanted to stick with Master Surgeon, I guess Master Fletcher would be the other thing to pick up for the elemental penetration. But, Master Alchemist + Nature's adrenaline seems better for Ele Windripper.

Raider... All the options are good...

Right now im leading for Master of the Chase + Quartz infusion.
Or, Avatar of Veil + Rapid Assault.
Shit, even frenzy charge sound good...

Single target = berserker
movespeed/clearspeed = raider
super AOE = deadeye

You could even do inquisitor with a windripper but youd have to test it and let me know how it compares.

There is no reason to use pathfinder unless you are poisoning somehow. She was nerfed to oblivion before release.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 19, 2016, 1:48:49 AM
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 19, 2016, 1:43:27 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Single target = berserker
movespeed/clearspeed = raider
super AOE = deadeye

You could even do inquisitor with a windripper but youd have to test it and let me know how it compares.

There is no reason to use pathfinder unless you are poisoning somehow. She was nerfed to oblivion before release.

Hey thanks for keeping tabs on the thread and answering questions, definitely the best 2.2 bow guide out there.

Okay, I think I'm just going to try Raider. I'm just respeccing my ascendancy class, so berserker and everything other than Ranger classes are out. Deadeye is great, but I just feel like changing it up a bit.
As far as Pathfinder, I just didn't realize why people were mentioning it being so good in a lot of the threads. The more I looked at it, the less it made sense, but I get why it's amazing for voltaxic.

Currently, I'm having some serious mana issues. I'm running out all the time basically. Doesn't matter if it's 5linked or 6linked, LA, TS, BR, or Frenzy, they all run out...
It kind of hit me out of nowhere, and the only explanation I can think of is that I lost 0.4 mana/life leech from my boots. BUT, at the same time, I watched some videos and it looked like a lot of people are running around with ~1kish mana? I was down to 600-something, but I just now specced into Primal Spirit. I had planned too anyway for the flask charges and so that I can free up a lot of stats on gear from the extra 20 intelligence.
Anyway, Primal Spirit brought me up to 760... I guess I'll see how that does. If this doesn't work then my only option would be essence sap. By the way, I do currently have and have always had the standard 0.4/0.4 mana/life leech over at the void cluster.

Another thought, could it possibly be my accuracy? I don't have any on gear, and it looks like I'm at around 87%. Frenzy especially seems to miss a lot. I could easily grab it on my amulet by replacing the master crafted 24% crit chance for 121-150 accuracy.

Let me know what you think!
I'll post my gear and current tree so far just so you can take a look.

Current Gear [PSC] @ lvl 84

Just so you know, my current gem setup is for Lab runs

Current Passive Skill Tree @ lvl 84
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQguDY0PqxGBE9oVQxa_GYoZjiF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqODB8Mfo2PTnUPs9DMUd-Sn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX7Bh4mJaYqxjp2VNbIxtbG8nb55wUnTtdct293cHeu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv49glwaaapuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-ly6_rsQG5fLvjvTa95r6nwOPBM8MzwzrEospKzZjPXtN-1CPawd1G45_nVOm96mLssO2D7g7vevC78bP8xf66_94=?accountName=datbabykilla&characterName=BONGSANDTHONGS
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Mar 19, 2016, 10:22:28 AM
You gain a decent chunk of mana per level but I'm almost confused as to how youre running out of mana. .4% is more than enough even at lower levels. It might be your attack speed being a bit higher than average. At level 90 you ideally want 90% hit rate and as you level up, the same acc value will 'display' less hit rate because of the way the game calculates it.

Keep in mind your tree is nothing like mine and you're running a vastly different build.

Can you go Ci with shavs for endgame or Es gear will be insanely expensive?
Last edited by shushpan4eg on Mar 19, 2016, 2:01:26 PM
"
shushpan4eg wrote:
Can you go Ci with shavs for endgame or Es gear will be insanely expensive?

You can but I don't see the advantage over a life based build and you would have a waste a lot of traversal nodes to reach duelist unless you limit yourself to a physical bow as well as find ways to mitigate stun and freeze.

Dps comparison between bows

Level 96 berserker full charges, no flasks.

Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 21, 2016, 2:04:38 AM
This might be a silly question, but LA scales with phys dmg, so what makes it better to get flat ele dmg on a weapon instead of phys? Does WED scale more than the phys conversion on LA?
how do you manage life regen in reduced regen maps if youre using br? occasional pot?

also, why is blood dance such a necessity? why not use darkray if youve already got bloodrage?
Last edited by alkoxide on Mar 27, 2016, 2:09:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info