[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

"
SprMario wrote:
"
kayquemlk wrote:
What would be better: a 5L voltaxic or 6L lioneye's glare?

I've mapped with OP. I am a Mara with RoA and 6L Lioneyes. Compared to OP I don't stand a chance in terms of clearing maps. He really goes through maps asif you were testing a new build on docks.

Go with 6L lions unless youre more worried about dying to reflect.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hi. Need help to optimize my build.
DPS is more then OK.
LA - 7500
FRENZY - nwm :)
Got 5k+ life
But I do not feel Safety.
Running Purity of Elements, until I change my ring "Vortex Eye Prismatic Ring"
on the other with higher resists, after that, i switch it for Vitality.

How to improve survival? Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics ?
Can you criticize my build & gear? :) maybe I missed something that could optimize.

Thnx ! & Sorry for my awful English.

MyGear

SC legues V
Imho, you can dump the 3 increase shock chance nodes, or Heartseeker + the 2 lightning nodes in shadow area, +1 other (arcing blow maybe?), to get the whole acrobatic cluster. You have enough chance to shock with crit.

Also try Life gain on Hit instead of Life Leech with lightning arrow, I find it safer as it gives back life instantly.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Panini thnx for ansver :)

How do you think, it is good idea to respec, 3 "Proj nodes" in ranger are, & grab 3 attack speed nodes instead of it ?
SC legues V
I don't think so. The projectile nodes are very good for this build as they boost both physical and elemental damage.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Dont have all the right colours yet on my chest and helmet. Dps is a bit low still, around 3.5K LA and 11k Frenzy. I'm guessing flat lightning and WED are the stats you'd want to stack? Might replace snakebite, had in stash and thought 'why not?'

Also your opinion on Atziri's Promise.

Spoiler

Not sure about quiver though. What do you think Arly-mon :3
Last edited by SprMario on Jul 11, 2014, 6:02:01 PM
Added fire doesn't help much on your frenzy since you have very low physical damage. You should try to recolor your armor with 2G1B or 1G2B to get either faster attack or added lightning or chaos.
You should also have Anger in the helm instead of PoI.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jul 11, 2014, 6:10:06 PM
"
Added fire doesn't help much on your frenzy since you have very low physical damage. You should try to recolor your armor with 2G1B or 1G2B to get either faster attack or added lightning or chaos.
You should also have Anger in the helm instead of PoI.

I think I already made that clear in my post by saying "Dont have all the right colours yet on my chest and helmet"
"
SprMario wrote:
Dont have all the right colours yet on my chest and helmet. Dps is a bit low still, around 3.5K LA and 11k Frenzy. I'm guessing flat lightning and WED are the stats you'd want to stack? Might replace snakebite, had in stash and thought 'why not?'

Spoiler

Wed is going to be the most important modifier, far more than flat ele.

Where the fuck did you get a corrupted nearly prefect voltaxy?

There is no boot better than buttdance because life regen is king for this build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 11, 2014, 7:24:06 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SprMario wrote:

Spoiler

Wed is going to be the most important modifier, far more than flat ele.

Where the fuck did you get a corrupted nearly prefect voltaxy?

There is no boot better than buttdance because life regen is king for this build.

Oh did I not mention it was only 35 exalts?

Get online either in skype or PoE already :D
Last edited by SprMario on Jul 11, 2014, 8:07:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info