Lmao, Akira got his stream banned the first day with a webcam...

"
Mythicpoe wrote:
"
jstq wrote:
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
I watch twitch alot and I've never seen horrific torture or genocide in any stream, I think you're overexaggerating things mate.
And if people do stream content like that the channel would be flagged as 18+
(but what 18+ warning ever stopped a kid from watching ^ ^)
Whoa you probably never played PoE, didn't you?

Really, you classify PoE has having these things strongly throughout the game?
Yeah there's a bit of blood and guts and maybe a sneak peak of a titty here and there but nothing really that harmful.

Edit: we all know those people are sleeping in that pic.

not sleeping its a big naked dogpile!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/11/pop-tart-gun_n_3419815.html

Kid at school nibbles his toaster pastry into the vague shape of a handgun. Gets suspended for it. Welcome to Amerigahhhh! ='[.]'=

ETA: Oh, and this one... A gun-free school objects to the silhouette image of a handgun in... Their gun-free signage!

http://lastresistance.com/4675/school-objects-pictures-guns-gun-free-zone-signs/

=0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Mar 4, 2014, 8:18:57 PM
Im going to start streaming.

Is there a problem with marijuana being on stream? Serious question
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
You can try to register fake account from test vpn service, smoke this stuff for 10 min while playing some game, and then your friend from another fake account from another vpn reports you. And see consequences.
Spoiler
Whoa I'm amazed how I've wrote "consequences" w/o any mistake with a first try.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
yep twitch rule is dont smoke on stream. mano said it last time in stream
"
Deux wrote:
Im going to start streaming.

Is there a problem with marijuana being on stream? Serious question

Not sure on the terms there but there's one big streamer who used to smoke weed on stream and nothing ever happened to him, I think he's name was inigo. As long as you're not being a twat bragging about it, I don't see the fuss.
You might have to be a legit medical patient and have a card - but who knows the ToS regarding that, then again it's not hard to just switch your webcam off for a second while you're smoking.
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Mar 4, 2014, 9:14:00 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Kid at school nibbles his toaster pastry into the vague shape of a handgun. Gets suspended for it. Welcome to Amerigahhhh! ='[.]'=

ETA: Oh, and this one... A gun-free school objects to the silhouette image of a handgun in... Their gun-free signage!

http://lastresistance.com/4675/school-objects-pictures-guns-gun-free-zone-signs/

=0[.]o=
Events like this happen every day. Well, except for the expulsions, outrage, etc. It's not America, it's stupid people and stupider zero-tolerance policies.

EDIT: Oh, also, streaming Twitch is not broadcasting video of mass murder, graphic violence, or exposed ladybits. It's a video game.
Last edited by XCodes on Mar 4, 2014, 9:20:11 PM
"
XCodes wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

=0[.]o=
Events like this happen every day. Well, except for the expulsions, outrage, etc. It's not America, it's stupid people and stupider zero-tolerance policies.

EDIT: Oh, also, streaming Twitch is not broadcasting video of mass murder, graphic violence, or exposed ladybits. It's a video game.

Pretty much this. I don't care for guns - if they placed bans on guns it wouldn't bother me, etc etc. But sometimes people can get a bit outrageous, and the two links above are those times - with proper education shooting weapons, owning them, hunting, etc can be extremely fun - much like everything - proper education prior to use is important.

Additionally, having spent more time than I ever care to recollect training, shooting, etc with all sorts of guns and munitions(6 years Army, 2 years in a warzone, .50 cal gunner in Iraq, etc.) - I can see the enjoyment and sport of shooting guns - hunting, etc. I loved shooting when I did. However, I find it extremely immature when people "show off" their guns to others. Whether it be via a stream like Akira, or posting pictures and saying "LOOK WHAT I GOT" or waving it around showing it to your friends and family. It's stupid, it's a gun...congratulations - People seem to have the same stupid face about themselves as if they just got their dick wet for the first time. Do you know how to use it is the real question? Whether Akira can handle a gun or not, he looks idiotic showing off such in the manner in which he did.

That being said, I'm totally against handguns and they should be eradicated from the world. Their only intent and purpose on Earth is to kill someone. They're not for sport, or animals - their purpose is to point it at someone and pull the trigger. They have no good use in society.
Last edited by Elynole on Mar 4, 2014, 11:38:27 PM
"
Clocksimus wrote:
America, where you can own as many guns as you like as long as you don't show them on stream.

He should be more careful. He is now on several government watchlist as a suspected terrorist because he had a weapon on a stream while playing a very gory online video game.

uh its not like he was banned off the livestream site by the federal government or something. the funny thing is you probably live in one of the countries where the south park game is edited and you post this nonsense. propaganda monkey.
Looks like the kind of guy who would shoot someone then claim he felt his life was in imminent danger and he uses stand your ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info