Lmao, Akira got his stream banned the first day with a webcam...

America, where you can own as many guns as you like as long as you don't show them on stream.

He should be more careful. He is now on several government watchlist as a suspected terrorist because he had a weapon on a stream while playing a very gory online video game.
"
Clocksimus wrote:
America, where you can own as many guns as you like as long as you don't show them on stream.

He should be more careful. He is now on several government watchlist as a suspected terrorist because he had a weapon on a stream while playing a very gory online video game.

Streams are international, though. I'd say a bunch of people from countries where that would be totally unacceptable reported him simultaneously.

I think any streamer knows this was a very bad idea (and a complete violation of twitch policy.)

Was definitely getting the viewers, though. I only clicked on his stream from the main PoE page because I saw the still and thought "What the hell?"
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
oh scroll......

i thought it was the kobe bryant naming and shaming
well atleast he is showing trigger discipline.
Am I the only one who finds this whole fear of guns / zero tolerance thing hypocrisy considering all the glorifications of streaming shooters/gore games? And guns are legal in the US! (right?)
vaal or no balls
Last edited by QueenTakesKnight on Mar 4, 2014, 7:10:15 PM
The question is...

How does Akira respond to this ban?

ROLL OUT, FULL ASSAULT!!
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Mar 4, 2014, 7:11:47 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Russia brings Democracy to the Ukraine. :p
There is no democracy in Russia and our forces dont bring this shit into ua.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
But videos of gamers mowing down each other with "digital" guns is condoned on their site. Makes sense....
Why should i care? And why do i know this thread will evolve into a gun rights discussion thread.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
AmityXIII wrote:
How does Akira respond to this ban?
He prob went to closest school...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info