Lmao, Akira got his stream banned the first day with a webcam...

Probably because there's alot of kids that watch twitch. (hurr durr)
Getting your automatic weapon out to show and point at the camera even if you're joking probably isn't a good idea.
Smooth one Akira.
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
Getting your automatic weapon out to show and point at the camera even if you're joking probably isn't a good idea.
Smooth one Akira.

..but watching horrific torture, graphically depicted bodily dismemberment, murder and genocide is perfectly fine and has in no ways negative effects on the development of a childs brain.
vaal or no balls
"
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
Smooth one Akira.

..but watching horrific torture, graphically depicted bodily dismemberment, murder and genocide is perfectly fine and has in no ways negative effects on the development of a childs brain.
Yeah. Tortures, brains, bones, dead people, blood is totally fine to watch for 5 years old kid. Woman nipple - police!!!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
Smooth one Akira.

I watch twitch alot and I've never seen horrific torture or genocide in any stream, I think you're overexaggerating things mate.
And if people do stream content like that the channel would be flagged as 18+
(but what 18+ warning ever stopped a kid from watching ^ ^)
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Mar 4, 2014, 7:44:14 PM
"
jstq wrote:
Woman nipple - police!!!

*quad nipples
vaal or no balls
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
I watch twitch alot and I've never seen horrific torture or genocide in any stream, I think you're overexaggerating things mate.
Whoa you probably never played PoE, didn't you?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
"
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
Smooth one Akira.

Have you looked around Lunaris....... Have you not seen tentacle miscreations...... you blow up everything in a pool of blood with infernal blow.....

Are we playing the same game? I don't think we are.
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
you're overexaggerating things mate.

Wraeclast holocaust denier!
vaal or no balls
"
jstq wrote:
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
Whoa you probably never played PoE, didn't you?

Really, you classify PoE has having these things strongly throughout the game?
Yeah there's a bit of blood and guts and maybe a sneak peak of a titty here and there but nothing really that harmful.

Edit: we all know those people are sleeping in that pic.
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Mar 4, 2014, 7:50:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info