[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:
Thinking about changing build but dont know to what.

At the moment I am making new char (50 lvl) because couple days before patch i've found mjolner so i'll try Rainbow nuke Thor's discharge build ( i love all fireworks while I'm discharging). I have all items that i need just need to change colours on my shevrons. Build looks funny and idea running RF with it is awsome. Only 1 thing pulls me off that build and that is REQUIRED lvl to be effective is 91+ :( . But i'll give it a go.

after the recent patch u'll need atleast 92 if you have a godly ES helm and 21 discipline, If you don't then you'll probs need to level a bit higher. I've been playing the build for months, Wanting to quit it now. Since it's blood magic you have about 250 hp unreserved that you use for ur skills.. Meaning u have to constantly be using a hp flask to keep the hp up so u can spam ur skills..
Well it seems fine for me with regular(no low life) build. Still I fell from 99 to 98% resists as aura buffs got nerfed so I'm unsure how that will turn out on atziri.
Last edited by GreatThree on Aug 23, 2014, 11:41:00 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
im pissed aswell. Thinking about changing build but dont know to what. Coc ligthning strike could be fun, but then again i would need to upgrade gear again *sigh*...

Ok, that didnt work. Also tried molten strike, both had crappy single targer dps. Back to cyclone i guess
IGN: Reoxy
"
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:
Thinking about changing build but dont know to what.

At the moment I am making new char (50 lvl) because couple days before patch i've found mjolner so i'll try Rainbow nuke Thor's discharge build ( i love all fireworks while I'm discharging). I have all items that i need just need to change colours on my shevrons. Build looks funny and idea running RF with it is awsome. Only 1 thing pulls me off that build and that is REQUIRED lvl to be effective is 91+ :( . But i'll give it a go.

after the recent patch u'll need atleast 92 if you have a godly ES helm and 21 discipline, If you don't then you'll probs need to level a bit higher. I've been playing the build for months, Wanting to quit it now. Since it's blood magic you have about 250 hp unreserved that you use for ur skills.. Meaning u have to constantly be using a hp flask to keep the hp up so u can spam ur skills..

I'm making my variation of this build now,its gonna be duelist because i did respec on my duelist char. At the moment only missing few dex and 14 str to get it right. Its working fine and its only lvl 83. Because most of passives are on scion/maruder side i have to take more spell dmg from witch but that will be done within 5 lvls. I should be able to run rf+bm. I'll let you know how it works and maybe ill post my skill tree when i decide that its effective enough to make it public.
Why would spec throw not work as a rework for this?
Psst, could you guys help me value my gear, check what can i improve (with masters maybe?) and give me nice suggestions if you have spare time?
Proven that i don't have access to neither Rapdith Globe, nor Shavs, nor Aztiri's
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019674 SCIENCE shop
"
xEverth wrote:
Psst, could you guys help me value my gear, check what can i improve (with masters maybe?) and give me nice suggestions if you have spare time?
Proven that i don't have access to neither Rapdith Globe, nor Shavs, nor Aztiri's

Maybe you should post your gear here :) it would be easier for us :)
I have now officially swicthed to crit mjöler build :/ But i will still try to aswer questions if people have any.
IGN: Reoxy
Reoxy so sexy!

Btw i was waiting for an answer to post, might have been a silly thing..

Spoiler
from poebuilder (not sure i can) https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/Everth-xcythus

Thanks in advance :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019674 SCIENCE shop
"
Reoxy wrote:
I have now officially swicthed to crit mjöler build :/ But i will still try to aswer questions if people have any.

I saw your post before, have you respec your witch? Could you give me your passive tree please. I have 160 regrets and I dont know should I respec my witch or create another char. Anyway 60 lvl at the moment on my scion and im not sure what to do :/.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info