[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

Hey man,

Would this build work well if you stack IIR and IIQ?
yes, it will work as a solo mfer. In party, it won't be good since you don't cull.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
thinking of using this
as a chest piece... just to confirm, POison Arrow cannot benefit from the increase stat on this chest, correct due to poison being a degen? Is mana regen and LGOH the only ways to get mana and life effectively? Cursing as well.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Mar 17, 2015, 3:38:36 PM
lgoh won't help either because DoT are not "on hit" effects.
The build cannot leech from enemies, at all. Your mana regen comes from your tree and mana/mana regen gear (like atziri's foible).
As for life, pots are your friends.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Poison Arrow cloud will benefit, though, from the increased damage on the chest. But the leech is useless. I'd prefer a Carcass Jack because of both ES and the larger area of effect, but this body does eek out a tad more damage.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Why don't you use added chaos damage gem ?
because it doesn't increase the cloud damage.
Because I wanted cats, I changed out my zombies for

CWDT- Enduring Cry and added explosive arrow for box breaking lolz because that helm is awful to roll red onto. So far I'm liking it quite a bit- more cats and some tankyness. the build is nice and quiet (the best build imo)
I choose this build in the Torment/Bloodlines HC league but i don't know if it was a good choice. Despite you don't need a really good bow, all the other stuff need perfect stats.

As it goes (lvl 51, farming docks step), i never had a dps so low (compared to my others chars). And resistances too but that's due to shitty loots so far.

Since Poison Arrow does a pretty low dps atm i was forced to play with others spells so i've also split arrow, bear trap (defensive purpose), burning arrow and blink arrow (defensive & movement skill). I've a fire trap i'm leveling but i don't use it since the dps is even lower.

I guess i should have leveled up this ranger more "normally". As i don't know a lot about ranger builds (first and only one i did is only 68 and it was many months ago), is there any way to have a leveling "easier" (A skill that could do a lot better atm) ? I know tornado shot is apparently quite powerful, didn't try it yet (but leveling it up).

Poison Arrow sounded great on paper for hc due to an important survivability since there's no reflect (except with the initial shot if you hit with it) and with minions to keep mobs in the cloud, perfect. But that's definitely not a cheap leveling build for sure. Not the best choice for an 1m hc league i guess .
Last edited by Harest on Apr 5, 2015, 10:20:09 PM
Poison arrow builds are not starter friendly imho. The entry price is fairly high with at least a +2 bow and drillneck. If you don't have them, your damage will be really low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info