Lightning Arrow (LA) Ranger Guide – From Beginning to End Game

"
Ready for part 2 already....can you give me a hint as to direction in the meantime?...:D

I will post up the next part within an hour.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Feb 28, 2014, 1:56:15 PM
Part II of the Guide is now posted on page one of the thread.

Hope part 3 comes soon....:D

Also, it would be nice to know what combos you use for gems, in order to help readers use gems more effectively.
bump and encouragement to keep working on the guide !

To: Skywalkerfx

I made a new ranger tonight just to try your build out i love how you give step by step instructions early on, since it has been well over a year since the last time i played poe and the ranger i was playing then is why i quit due bad choices and hosing my character.

this ranger has really taken off, i look forward to your 3rd part of the build.

Also as someone else suggested, please add what you have linked for your gems, also what bandits did you choose to aid. thank you.

Reply:

Glad you are enjoying it. I got caught up in Ambush but I will finish the guide early this week.

Choose Kraityn for the 8% resists in Normal.

Choose Oak for 18% physical damage in Cruel.

"Kill them all" in Merciless (unless you want to use frenzy, then pick Kraityn).

Cheers and GL

"
Hope part 3 comes soon....:D

Also, it would be nice to know what combos you use for gems, in order to help readers use gems more effectively.

Will post my gear from Standard and explain why I chose the Gem combo's on my gear. I don't want to post it without an explanation as I don't think it would be very helpful.

I will also talk about what I have been doing in Ambush and what has worked and what hasn't.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Mar 15, 2014, 9:55:14 AM
Gear posted and explained. Last thing to do is build out the skill tree to 85 points which is where my level 78 Ranger is now.

Hope to have everything done by Monday 3-17.

Questions and comments always apprecaited.

Hey Skywalker, an old face here from the doc forum, kurosawa. Great guide you've got here and in very Skywalker style, it's super detailed!

Will try this out as my next character, and hopefully by then you will have completed the guide.

Off topic but did any of the other docs come over? If you're around add me we can run some maps.
Hey Kurosawa! No I haven't heard from any of the old docs. I'll shoot you a PM and we can catch up.

The Guide has been completed and Part III is finished.

As I play my Ranger through Ambush I will tweak it with additions and improvements.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Mar 17, 2014, 9:17:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info