PoE Bad Luck Brians

"
alfims wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

+1 ... my poor ranged attack totem *sniff* On the other hand, I must have severly undervalued it, it certainly didn't feel OP...
"
CCR5 wrote:
are you kidding me? this shield is strong, im surprised it didnt got nerfed
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
DC is a nice shield. It's almost as good as

I'm not kidding btw.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
DC is a nice shield. It's almost as good as

I'm not kidding btw.

This one is too overpowered for its level lol

its the best thing that can drop in race along with goldrim
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 4, 2014, 7:54:20 PM
Finally saved up the 30 ex for legacy rainbowstrides!!

..all rainbowstrides can roll 20% resists following patch.
"
alfims wrote:

See the thing with this is, it might not be a nerf for some. If it becomes 30% less as opposed to 30% reduced, as long as you have less than 100% increased cast speed on tooltip it'll be better.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Psomm wrote:
You are lucky then
Once you go MF you cant see the game otherwise
You do know the drastic difference between 1.1.0 and prior leagues with regards to magic find?

Magic Find has been demonized by some, I can only guess it's the multiboxers and people who play all day anyway - can't see any good reason for a fun mechanic to be trivialized. I've devoted virtually every character since early 2012 to Magic Find, and 1.1.0 brings it to it's lowest level yet.

I can roll with the punches, I'll fly whatever way the wind is blowing. But it's certainly not a good thing if you just start a MF character in 1.1.0 :)
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info