Keen to see if Chris can reach lvl 80 in Invasion league :)

"
Hilbert wrote:

Better start shaming the 4 users acquiring their 8th Star via RMT.
If it isn't more but I know of 4.

They deserve a special T-Shirt.

if RMT, why not just buy the shirt and be done with it?
heck, I bet it's the most expensive T-shirt they ever bought in their entire life...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Instead of making it a no-life grind out 300ex+ in 4months or RMT type Challenge, why not just make it a "Donate 100$ to GGG for this Challenge" Challenge? :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
There are eight challenges. Like the other pairs of leagues though, at least one challenge requires playing in Invasion to complete. In this case it's at least two, I believe.

Any chance you can announce if there will be week races where we can complete them early on so we don't have to waste our time like the last time?

Also hoping you're not requiring a 300ex+ dust collection again that basically requires you to have a solid 6man party with culler or RMT to complete...or be a popular streamer that doesn't have to make the effort at all.

Since you bash the game so much you should really just play something else for a while.

I swear I think Dirks sole purpose on the forum is to try to get people to quit playing. Review his posts sometime.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
ama wrote:
C'mon Chris you never reached 60+ in official 4monthers and have to face your own balances in Merciless and maps :)))

Chris has been top 50 ish I Think in the last one week he did seriously on Fires, he obviously has a lot to do lately though.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
We used to fish together, hope to see you ingame soon Kappa
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
If I remember correctly, the Devs can't spawn Items on the live server. They do that on their internal testing servers.

Not so sure about that I remember Chris regaling a Ring and he announced "I want fire damage" in Global chat and he rolled 10% fire damage....

Good memory! That was luck, though. We don't have any way to manipulate items on the live realm without going through the normal patching process to update the game. If someone tried to manipulate items that way, they'd be fired. That includes me.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i got a build for u thats tons of fun. barrage, chain, cast on crit, ek, raging spirit. 3 spectres, 7 zombies, EB, cloak of defiance + bones.

12 raging spirits +109 ninja knives cast per skill with an undead army is bad-ass!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
If Chris starts streaming on Twitch than his will be the first channel I will ever have subbed to.

I really hope this happens one day.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
"
maffa50 wrote:
If Chris starts streaming on Twitch than his will be the first channel I will ever have subbed to.

I really hope this happens one day.

CHRIS! Make it happen!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
If I remember correctly, the Devs can't spawn Items on the live server. They do that on their internal testing servers.

Not so sure about that I remember Chris regaling a Ring and he announced "I want fire damage" in Global chat and he rolled 10% fire damage....

Good memory! That was luck, though. We don't have any way to manipulate items on the live realm without going through the normal patching process to update the game. If someone tried to manipulate items that way, they'd be fired. That includes me.

Fired from a cannon into the sun?
IGN: Aux

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info