Keen to see if Chris can reach lvl 80 in Invasion league :)

C'mon Chris you never reached 60+ in official 4monthers and have to face your own balances in Merciless and maps :)))
Mirror of Kalandra?
And make sure you're about 20,000 km away from the server while doing it.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
You all assume the one guy that undoubtedly spawn every item on a whim, has never taken characters above 60 out for a spin?
I'm honestly pretty keen to switch to play Ambush rather than Invasion this time around. Invasion is awesome and all, but I'm likely to get more exposure to the end-game if I'm playing less carefully. I typically play hardcore leagues and avoid dying, but that means I don't get to upper maps on the live servers.

I'll probably play Invasion to at least complete its challenge though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
I'm honestly pretty keen to switch to play Ambush rather than Invasion this time around. Invasion is awesome and all, but I'm likely to get more exposure to the end-game if I'm playing less carefully. I typically play hardcore leagues and avoid dying, but that means I don't get to upper maps on the live servers.

11 days to go. Can't wait. Are we gonna get some more info about the skill tree/new gems? I can't stand all the teaser videos. There are so many things i wanna try out and i don't know how/if the tree will change :/
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I thought chris had too much stuff to do to be playing around

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

11 days to go. Can't wait. Are we gonna get some more info about the skill tree/new gems? I can't stand all the teaser videos. There are so many things i wanna try out and i don't know how/if the tree will change :/

+1
Please Chris aloow alphas to give us some tree's screenshots like before release
"
Chris wrote:

Wiat. Does this mean that there will only be a single challenge for Invasion as opposed to the eight for Nemesis? Or am I reading that incorrectly and you're just referring to the general challenge that is surviving hardcore? If the latter, can you tell us how many challenges there will be?
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
"
RandallMourn wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Wiat. Does this mean that there will only be a single challenge for Invasion as opposed to the eight for Nemesis? Or am I reading that incorrectly and you're just referring to the general challenge that is surviving hardcore? If the latter, can you tell us how many challenges there will be?

There are eight challenges. Like the other pairs of leagues though, at least one challenge requires playing in Invasion to complete. In this case it's at least two, I believe.

"
Kandamo wrote:
I thought chris had too much stuff to do to be playing around

I get mails every week complaining that I don't visibly play the game enough. On 1.1.0 is out of the way, I'd like to play more on my Chris account on the live servers, to reassure people that we do play quite a lot (as they can't see the time we spend on other accounts or on our test servers). We made the game for ourselves, after all!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
There are eight challenges. Like the other pairs of leagues though, at least one challenge requires playing in Invasion to complete. In this case it's at least two, I believe.

Excellent. Thanks for taking the time to answer, Chris. Looking forward to the challenges.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info