Dat feeling when u cant pick it up

"
MosesXIII wrote:
I think the way to do it is to throw up a portal on top of the mirror. Sure it may draw attention to it, but maybe, just maybe, that guy who got it instead of you? Maybe he clicks the portal instead. :P

That wouldn't neccessarily work as the locations of the text of items will be on different locations for different people.
"
Millacus wrote:
"
MosesXIII wrote:
I think the way to do it is to throw up a portal on top of the mirror. Sure it may draw attention to it, but maybe, just maybe, that guy who got it instead of you? Maybe he clicks the portal instead. :P

That wouldn't neccessarily work as the locations of the text of items will be on different locations for different people.

If you /oos before placing the portal, and the guy who it dropped for also /oos'd at any point after the mirror dropped, then you could guarantee that the portal overlays the mirror.

However, the right answer would be for the guy to not take any chances, and place his *own* portal somewhere else before clicking on the mirror. Then click on the mirror from the other side of the screen, so if you try to be tricky about portal placement timing, the guy has a chance to click away if he thinks he accidentally clicked your portal. This should work on a map because they can only have one portal, though if it was a party in a non-map... that would get trickier.
why do you need the mirror dropped ? you can buy it ...
"
chromafunk wrote:
you can buy it ...
...except when you can't.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
chromafunk wrote:
why do you need the mirror dropped ? you can buy it ...

Wow you're so smart.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info