Dat feeling when u cant pick it up

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Rumor says that one drops about every three days. Much higher than drop rates of D2. Legit Zods were far more rare than mirrors are.

SotS is still more rare than Zods though. There are currently less than a handful in existence.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Feb 21, 2014, 12:47:36 PM
Sots are in poe?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Rumor says that one drops about every three days. Much higher than drop rates of D2. Legit Zods were far more rare than mirrors are.

SotS is still more rare than Zods though. There are currently less than a handful in existence.

I believe that is due more to people not knowing how to get rods to drop, as opposed to a pure function of a percentage rng roll.

Edit: However it is unclear if SotS is included the base unique rng roll. Most of the ones I've heard of are dropping from unique crypt runs.

I'm not sure you could even chance one or not.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Feb 21, 2014, 12:51:34 PM
Turning this thread into one of your fishing threads... shame on you.
So...did you wait till everyone left to claim or did they notice it?
Closed Beta Member.
I got a Mirror back during Open Beta in Docks and I would have taken a screenshot if not for the fact that PA wasn't in the game yet and I had like 3 seconds to pick it up.
"
qquno wrote:
probably, someone noticed it but was silent in hope what one for whom this was allocated quit area... and then you just go back and pick it..

That awkward moment when everybody silently stays.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
ogorhan wrote:
So...did you wait till everyone left to claim or did they notice it?

No, I didnt even see it.. but someone start yelling "OMG" "KALANDRA"!

I though they were trolling.
And suddenly people start to understand the reason for GGG's original FFA loot lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info