Dat feeling when u cant pick it up

I actually have this on video(thx Nvidia Shadowplay).

Watched it, I was just messaging with someone ingame(private) when the mirror drops and I dont see it.

Only one guy seems to notice it, but because I'm standing still for a while writing message with some guy, he thinks I saw it too.. Then he reveals it.

He propably could have got it after the map if he had been silent, lol.
And this is why I keep Faster Casting-Frost Wall on me every time I do public groups.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Are mirrors even really sought after in HC leagues? I wouldn't think people would have the currency to dump into a crazy dagger or whatever to make mirrors that useful.

I mean, obviously they're valuable. But it's probably not like standard where everyone loses their shit over a mirror.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
And this is why I keep Faster Casting-Frost Wall on me every time I do public groups.

LOL! Yes, spam the camoflage.

"Nothing to see here folks.... why, yes, I know, I think my rig is broken I can't stop casting frost wall."
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 22, 2014, 5:00:40 PM
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Are mirrors even really sought after in HC leagues? I wouldn't think people would have the currency to dump into a crazy dagger or whatever to make mirrors that useful.

I mean, obviously they're valuable. But it's probably not like standard where everyone loses their shit over a mirror.

HvRs dagger is in hardcore, its literally 9% phys off of loath bane from what I remember, Gorathas harbinger is also about as good as it gets. In temp leagues Im guessing most people want them a lot because theyre going to rip them to standard.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Apr 1, 2015, 9:44:07 AM
Nice thread. Havent seen mirror drop since that :D
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Rumor says that one drops about every three days. Much higher than drop rates of D2. Legit Zods were far more rare than mirrors are.

Nonesense, HR's 5fg.

I found a cham one time. Never a zod :(
So you guys would not say anything to the person who is supposed to get it and hope they don't notice so you'll have a chance to ninja it? That's pretty damn slimy
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Rumor says that one drops about every three days. Much higher than drop rates of D2. Legit Zods were far more rare than mirrors are.

I found a Zod once when farming meph in hardcore. Was so excited. I then put it up on d2jsp to sell for some forumgold (so I could buy an annihilus). turns out they were worth about the same, or even less than a Ber rune (or Cham... whatever the more expensive one in enigma was). Although Zods were incredibly rare, they were also not used in any of the popular/better rune words. The only reason someone would want it would be to make Breath of the Dying, or if they had an AMAZING eth item that they wanted to make permanent.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Apr 1, 2015, 7:41:14 PM
Get your portal scroll ready
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info