[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

@Sky

Is the Piscators tree only for Atziri Gloves since u don't take VP?
Should you follow the older tree if using Miligaros?
"
Sn1p3r wrote:
@Sky

Is the Piscators tree only for Atziri Gloves since u don't take VP?
Should you follow the older tree if using Miligaros?

You should follow Jiaozy's tree.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Sn1p3r wrote:
So what other gear did u level with?
Im assuming you had Shavs and CoE waiting since most ppl will not be able to afford that gear once leveling is done.
Yes, I had Shav's, CoE, Maligaro and that wand waiting for me at level 69, I leveled with Tabula Rasa, random Iron Rings with life, a Goldrim, Perandus Shield and the best HP + Res gear I could find while farming, nothing special.

As said in the beginning of the guide, the spec is mostly end-game and most likely not viable unless you have some wealth stashed since Shavs and CoE will hardly be affordable/available if you start with this character in a new league.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
how does crown of eyes effect work when you deal no physical damage.

or do items with + 1-4 damage add physical after the no damage wand effect..

Please explain why crown of eyes is useful with the new wand.
Last edited by abstracthaze on Jun 9, 2014, 8:20:52 AM
"
abstracthaze wrote:
how does crown of eyes effect work when you deal no physical damage.

or do items with + 1-4 damage add physical after the no damage wand effect..

Please explain why crown of eyes is useful with the new wand.

"Modifiers to spell damage also apply to attack damage" has nothing to do with physical, it applies to phys, elemental and Chaos from flask.

You lose the phys leech, but that's it.

The power of CoE is that it scales both phys and elemental, that are already scaled insanely from gear, adding Pain Attunement on top of all the WED you have from Piscator's and, eventually, other pieces of gear and all the Spell Damage from wand and shield.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Added in piscator's section.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
selling my gear 750ex

Spoiler

☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I followed this build as good as i could, in terms of items and in terms of passives, but i still cant get your dps kraisen.

I see you are getting 100k chain lmp dps, with the same setup i get only 20k. I know that my gems are not lvl 21, nor bis rings, ammy, shield or wand. But if i am to compare them im getting pretty close. Can u explain me why you do do 5 times more chain dps than me please?

You can see my gear here:
Spoiler

And my passives here:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48DkgQfxGWFHEVIBZAFy8YPBmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoppSpNLOktHy2oL2874TyOQqNDY0ZxRwZMs04qUDBV1lYtV8lY9VnzW69cil76XypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wu3DVcU1yqXYIe9d-WX_GgKSDCYV9htGPRo_6kyeTOprPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyusR6x_rKqxkLQMtzG31riTvSfAGsBRwfPDOsaeykrZE9tZ217b590N4Yji9-OE6hjquuss6-Tr7vba9zL46_no-tL7Cfyr
Last edited by remenyic on Jun 12, 2014, 2:35:10 PM
"
remenyic wrote:
I followed this build as good as i could, in terms of items and in terms of passives, but i still cant get your dps kraisen.

I see you are getting 100k chain lmp dps, with the same setup i get only 20k. I know that my gems are not lvl 21, nor bis rings, ammy, shield or wand. But if i am to compare them im getting pretty close. Can u explain me why you do do 5 times more chain dps than me please?

Spoiler

And my passives here:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48DkgQfxGWFHEVIBZAFy8YPBmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoppSpNLOktHy2oL2874TyOQqNDY0ZxRwZMs04qUDBV1lYtV8lY9VnzW69cil76XypfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wu3DVcU1yqXYIe9d-WX_GgKSDCYV9htGPRo_6kyeTOprPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIpyusR6x_rKqxkLQMtzG31riTvSfAGsBRwfPDOsaeykrZE9tZ217b590N4Yji9-OE6hjquuss6-Tr7vba9zL46_no-tL7Cfyr

I will have to check later sorry. But most of the time is critical multi and level 21 auras with a lot of wed
"
remenyic wrote:

Spoiler

And my passives here:
Spoiler

Okay

Gems

You don't have level 21 anger and wrath, (Only those 2 matter). You don't support Blood rage with Enhance.

Gear

Compared to me, you're missing 60% on shield, 72% wed rings, 16% wed belt, accuracy on helm, 70% spell on wand, crit multi wand, crit multi amulet.

That's about 200% spell/wed difference already. And 100%+ Crit multi

Passives.

You took 4 extremely inefficient spell nodes at the start of scion. You can actually get 4 points for 50% Spell through Witch (Elemental dominion works)with CoE for some reason.

You are level 87 (presumably) and you're 10 passives short from me. Which are all DPS nodes.

That's what i can see at the moment at least.
Last edited by Skyforth on Jun 13, 2014, 2:50:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info