[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Lanfear88 wrote:
I'm seeking some advice again. I have shav's, coe, auxium, legacy rainbows, and hopefully soon atziri gloves. However, i cant afford buying GG mirror jewellry/shield/weapon in a loong time. It's also really hard to find a wand with desired mods without going into mirror range. This leaves me with semi low dps (about 10k GMP), and i sometimes loose power charges on bosses without adds. I therefore consider swapping to ST which after my calculations will give me the option to run Purity of Lightning and Purity of Fire and still able to sustain ST due to the way lower mana cost (Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, clarity, discipline, hatred, wrath, anger). This also gives way better options for rings when the resists aren't so direly needed. My question is, will this work with a Bino (10+crit)?. And would this be the way to go in passive tree (assuming atziri gloves and lvl 94)? Will this be a dps increase (and also survivability due to purities)?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48DkgPxBB_EZYUcRZAFy8YPBmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCThKPotHy9vO3w74TyOQqNDY0ZxRwZMs1AwVdZWLVfJWPVZ81yKXvpfKl9qY0Nk52ZPZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXKpdgh713_GgKSBSYLHgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBuSfZMnkzqYb5oTms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwinK6x_rKqyOLQMtzG4k7jKvSfAGsBRwcXB88M6xp7KStkT2t3bXtvU2-fhiOL344Tlz-oY6rrr5Ovu9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ-0X8qw==

Thanks in advance!

Piscator's Vigil OpieOP :) Btw, Bino's really sucks for LL Spectral in my exp, too slow. With dagger, you really want Adder's Touch.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 7, 2014, 5:14:41 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
I'm seeking some advice again. I have shav's, coe, auxium, legacy rainbows, and hopefully soon atziri gloves. However, i cant afford buying GG mirror jewellry/shield/weapon in a loong time. It's also really hard to find a wand with desired mods without going into mirror range. This leaves me with semi low dps (about 10k GMP), and i sometimes loose power charges on bosses without adds. I therefore consider swapping to ST which after my calculations will give me the option to run Purity of Lightning and Purity of Fire and still able to sustain ST due to the way lower mana cost (Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, clarity, discipline, hatred, wrath, anger). This also gives way better options for rings when the resists aren't so direly needed. My question is, will this work with a Bino (10+crit)?. And would this be the way to go in passive tree (assuming atziri gloves and lvl 94)? Will this be a dps increase (and also survivability due to purities)?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48DkgPxBB_EZYUcRZAFy8YPBmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCThKPotHy9vO3w74TyOQqNDY0ZxRwZMs1AwVdZWLVfJWPVZ81yKXvpfKl9qY0Nk52ZPZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXKpdgh713_GgKSBSYLHgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBuSfZMnkzqYb5oTms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwinK6x_rKqyOLQMtzG4k7jKvSfAGsBRwcXB88M6xp7KStkT2t3bXtvU2-fhiOL344Tlz-oY6rrr5Ovu9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ-0X8qw==

Thanks in advance!

Piscator's Vigil OpieOP :) Btw, Bino's really sucks for LL Spectral in my exp, too slow. With dagger, you really want Adder's Touch.

i tried Piscators, found two on first day but sold before it depreciated too much since its so common. Didnt give me too much and i suspect ele reflect would suck. Anyway, i hate the idea of wasting a slot in 6L on life leech when all your leech needs is covered through blood rage. Yea i know Adders is somewhat essential, but i just havent found it feasible with this build yet, and i want to do this build cause i love AA and the regen. I find bino pretty cost effective for what it does. Searched for similar rare and to get a high APS one you really need to get into the 100ex range :( btw, forgot to ask, what would be the last gem in a 6L after ST, LMP, crit damage, pcoc and wed? additional accuracy, faster projectiles, faster attacks or projectile damage?
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

i tried Piscators, found two on first day but sold before it depreciated too much since its so common. Didnt give me too much and i suspect ele reflect would suck. Anyway, i hate the idea of wasting a slot in 6L on life leech when all your leech needs is covered through blood rage. Yea i know Adders is somewhat essential, but i just havent found it feasible with this build yet, and i want to do this build cause i love AA and the regen. I find bino pretty cost effective for what it does. Searched for similar rare and to get a high APS one you really need to get into the 100ex range :( btw, forgot to ask, what would be the last gem in a 6L after ST, LMP, crit damage, pcoc and wed? additional accuracy, faster projectiles, faster attacks or projectile damage?

FA. You can go faster for mapping if you want, single target switch can be phys or acc. When you do Wander build the mana is not covered by Acuities but with spectral throw the mana is 100% covered by Acuities leech - you don't even need Clarity.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

FA. You can go faster for mapping if you want, single target switch can be phys or acc. When you do Wander build the mana is not covered by Acuities but with spectral throw the mana is 100% covered by Acuities leech - you don't even need Clarity.

Ok, thanks. But without clarity i wouldn't be able to sustain AA. And then a big reason to run this build is gone and i might as well go fyndelthrow. So essentialy, you would advice against going ST route with this build as a basis?
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Ok, thanks. But without clarity i wouldn't be able to sustain AA. And then a big reason to run this build is gone and i might as well go fyndelthrow. So essentialy, you would advice against going ST route with this build as a basis?

if you want AA, that's perfectly fine but I just felt it was unnecessary.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

if you want AA, that's perfectly fine but I just felt it was unnecessary.

Thanks for your input mate. i feel without grace and IR i need at least some phys defense. I think i will give it a go with binos with my proposed tree when i get atziri gloves :)
I tried the build without Armour (Grace+IR) and it's way to dangerous, even with Arctic Armour.

Fyn's level 100 so it doesn't matter.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I haven't been able to read through the entire 50+ pages, so apologies if this has been asked already.

Has anyone tried to run this at very low gear levels?

Obviously, the dps potential here is absurd, but with the addition of Piscator's (which is relatively cheap) and mini Shav's, I was wondering how this would do as "start of league" build. Given that it is, at it's core, an aura based ele build, it should in theory work OK with mostly shitty gear.

Would be interested in hearing from somebody whose already attempted it. Otherwise, looks like that's what I'll be doing next few days. :)
"
Glowerss wrote:
I haven't been able to read through the entire 50+ pages, so apologies if this has been asked already.

Has anyone tried to run this at very low gear levels?

Obviously, the dps potential here is absurd, but with the addition of Piscator's (which is relatively cheap) and mini Shav's, I was wondering how this would do as "start of league" build. Given that it is, at it's core, an aura based ele build, it should in theory work OK with mostly shitty gear.

Would be interested in hearing from somebody whose already attempted it. Otherwise, looks like that's what I'll be doing next few days. :)

I believed this is viable, I play low life with Solaris Lorica before (aka mini Shav's) and get about 4K7 ES quite easily (good ES shield, ES on shield node, etc), you could get higher ES but for optimal DPS output I think around 5K is best. Seeing other Life-based ele wander build made it to around ~12K DPS for AoE and ~40k DPS for single target, putting Low-file and Blood Rage into the table could only be an improvement. And then add CoE to raise your DPS higher if you have the currency.

Btw, It's seem alot of people playing Low-life Ele ST with Solaris Lorica and still very viable (the low-life ele aura tree is pretty close), so don't be worries.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
Skyforth wrote:
I tried the build without Armour (Grace+IR) and it's way to dangerous, even with Arctic Armour.

Fyn's level 100 so it doesn't matter.

Oh right. Thought you specced out of IR with atziri gloves? Regardless, how do you think bino would perform in this build with a ST version?
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Jun 8, 2014, 5:10:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info