[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Yeah I'm just tired of a couple guys getting rich because they RMT'd early on. Not accusing just saying I don't want to pay them. I just get more out of crafting something for myself even if it does cost more. That's not to say I won't mirror anything but wand will be my own.

Sound reasoning.

Updated new passive tree for a more defensive orientated build.

Will be redoing the maths soon.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
V4.0.5 of guide is out.

New change to Mechanics to reflect on the 1.1 patch changes..... I'm so lazy hehe
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
V4.0.7 out

4.7k words now lol.

Couple changes, minor ones.
Hi Sky!
First of all i want to thank you for all the time you put into making this guide, it was the kick starter of my newest char.

So far i`m lvl 77 and i own this gear, and it was a pain to gather it all since i play on ambush.
What piece of gear do you think i should replace next? and with what? Also, my wand has 191 dps now, do you think i should try to get one with 230+ dps in this league or wait till get back in standard and buy one better there? [probably it will be better to get one in ambush, because i have just a few chaoses in standard and things there don`t go cheap]

Stuff i have so far
"
remenyic wrote:
Hi Sky!
First of all i want to thank you for all the time you put into making this guide, it was the kick starter of my newest char.

So far i`m lvl 77 and i own this gear, and it was a pain to gather it all since i play on ambush.
What piece of gear do you think i should replace next? and with what? Also, my wand has 191 dps now, do you think i should try to get one with 230+ dps in this league or wait till get back in standard and buy one better there? [probably it will be better to get one in ambush, because i have just a few chaoses in standard and things there don`t go cheap]

Stuff i have so far

Replace the bad ring ASAP, it's offensive! :) Replace the gloves with Maligaro's and you'll notice a difference :) Probs want to 6L the shavs next.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Ok so for anyone looking to try this build, I had some serious struggles starting out, but I just wanted to say that Sky was extremely helpful in sorting things out, and things are finally starting to click. This build literally makes map level irrelevant. Blast through 78's just like it's a 71. Thamks for all the help. This build made me start playing PoE ALL DAY again.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
I'm also having a blast playing this build, I always loved Wander since Kripp made them popular, but couldn't find a build I enjoyed or that I found tanky enough for my liking, I might actually stick with this character while I usually reroll at around 80!

Now, for the question.

This is my gear:
Spoiler
The Shield and Belt are mandatory for now, since I can't cap on resists otherwise, the other option would be to switch and aura to Purity and use Rathpith and Auxium, but I think the DPS loss would be too much, so I'm sticking with those for now.

I'm now saving for a huge upgrade and would like to hear the thread's opinion on what to do:

buy Atziri's Acuity gloves or mirror Jin's wand?

I'm leaning towards the wand since it would solve all the survivability issue by one-shotting things, allowing me to progress to higher level maps (lvl 80, farming 71s atm cause of the low-level pool), along with the fact that Acuity's prices is plummeting, so it'll probably be a lot cheaper in the coming months.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
"
Jiaozy wrote:
I'm also having a blast playing this build, I always loved Wander since Kripp made them popular, but couldn't find a build I enjoyed or that I found tanky enough for my liking, I might actually stick with this character while I usually reroll at around 80!

Now, for the question.

This is my gear:
Spoiler
The Shield and Belt are mandatory for now, since I can't cap on resists otherwise, the other option would be to switch and aura to Purity and use Rathpith and Auxium, but I think the DPS loss would be too much, so I'm sticking with those for now.

I'm now saving for a huge upgrade and would like to hear the thread's opinion on what to do:

buy Atziri's Acuity gloves or mirror Jin's wand?

I'm leaning towards the wand since it would solve all the survivability issue by one-shotting things, allowing me to progress to higher level maps (lvl 80, farming 71s atm cause of the low-level pool), along with the fact that Acuity's prices is plummeting, so it'll probably be a lot cheaper in the coming months.

Mirror Jin's.. the gloves are only 60 ex on Ambush now and I predict will probs finish at like 40 ex. You have plenty of time to save up for that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Just got my gloves, and tbh they add a ton of survivability in their own right. Depends how much phys you're getting outta your wand, but my opinion is wand first. But no matter what you decide you'll be happy!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
I think gloves will drop to a relatively cheap price, that is, relative to hope prices.

I think a Wand is a great choice.

IMO

Wand>shield>amulet>ring if you wanna mirror.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info