[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
m_flower wrote:

now, i have 153k tooltip dps with lmp (without haste)
and 74k dps tooltip with lmp and chain (haste snapshotting)

phys/ele reflect is not a problem

great work Sky !

great work
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Going to be a change/alternative passive tree soon.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
what will be the better choice in your opinion ?

3 noods increaced accuracy (20 %, 8 %, 8 %) or 3 nood in assasination area (20 % crit chance, 20 % crit chance, 40$ crit chance and 20 % multi) ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on May 7, 2014, 8:46:55 AM

Just rolled "of nirvana" onto wand, this is great help for me, but its unorthodox for top wands. Think I should keep or what?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Just rolled "of nirvana" onto wand, this is great help for me, but its unorthodox for top wands. Think I should keep or what?

Your going to have to drop either crit chance or attack speed - the two most important stats. My answer is no.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
trav_dawg wrote:

May as well keep it for now. It's not too shabby.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Your going to have to drop either crit chance or attack speed - the two most important stats. My answer is no.

I agree they're great stats, but most important? Flaring and Tyrannical are BY FAR more important
IGN - Xukai

"
trav_dawg wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

I agree they're great stats, but most important? Flaring and Tyrannical are BY FAR more important

Oh yeah for physical portion but this build isn't pure phys but hybrid, those two stats are the most important for scaling elemental damage.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I suggest mirroring jins wand. You're only going to spend more currency than a mirror + fee for a wand half as good.
Yeah I'm just tired of a couple guys getting rich because they RMT'd early on. Not accusing just saying I don't want to pay them. I just get more out of crafting something for myself even if it does cost more. That's not to say I won't mirror anything but wand will be my own.
IGN - Xukai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info